Blindness

Intro: Mickey wakes up blind one day the rest you'd have to read and see
------------------
The sun was pecking its light from the curtains, it was a Sunday morning on a normal October day. Ian and Mickey had spent the last night just cuddling close, too tired to do anything after work so that's how they woke up the following day.
Ian was the first to open his eyes, blinking a few times to get more adjusted to the light in the room, yawning, and then turning to look at the perfection of Mickey cuddling close to him like a fucking teddy bear and he fucking loved it.
He uses his hand to brush the hair off his lover's face, smiling lovely at him and then starting to kiss him trying to get him to wake up.
'Humm' Mickey hummed from the contact.
'Morning' Ian smiled at him
'Morning' Mickey smirked and opened his eyes to look over at the man whose lips started to kiss down his body, almost reaching his cock. 'Ian' he whispered slowly, trying to grab him up to look at him.
'I can't see'
Ian in confusion chuckled nervously and observed his man.
'What do you mean you can't see?'
'I can't see, like at all' Mickey replied, trying to touch Ian's face to get some kind of comfort.
'Alright then, how many fingers am I holding?' Ian asked, raising four fingers in the air in front of Mickey's face.
'Two?' he asked and Ian shook his head looking at him confused them raising his hands again, this time three fingers.
'How about now?'
'Five?'
'No..' he replied, then moving a bit to grab his phone and turning on the flashlight.
'Open your eyes, I wanna see' Ian asked. Mickey opened his eyes and tried to look at Ian but instead looked at his shoulder. He moved the flashlight against Mickey's eyes trying to check as much as he could.
'Fuck Mick we gotta take you to the ER quickly!' Ian called, turning off the flashlight and moving it from Mickey's eyes.
'Can you help me at least?' Mickey smirked.
'I'll help you but delete that smug off your face we will get your vision back and then we can bang'
'Fine' Mickey groaned, Ian helped him and himself and dressed the two of them in whatever clean he could find in the room and then took Mickey's sunglasses putting them over his grumpy face.
'This is ridiculous' he complained, as Ian chuckled at him.
'Come on let's go' he spoke, taking Mickey's hand and guiding him out of the room and then downstairs.
'Morning' Lip called seeing the two husbands getting down the stairs then stopping when he saw them holding hands and Mickey with his sunglasses on.
'Special occasion?'
'Mickey is blind we gotta go to the ER to get him checked up' he informed, walking with Mickey to grab their jackets from the hanger.
'Shit how did it happen?' Lip asked
'Woke up like that' Mickey responded.
'So now I don't need to hide from Grumpy anymore' Lip laughs moving his hand in front of Mickey's face trying to get a reaction from him.
'Even if I can see you Phillip I still can kick your ass!' he yelled, stepping close to Lip causing him to jump.
'Yeah he is good' Ian shook his head and opened the door turning to his brother before leaving.
'Bye Lip' he called, shutting the door behind them.
'Your brother is an ass'
'He is your brother in law now you know
'Does it mean I can finally punch him?' Mickey asked, and he wasn't joking, he wanted to punch the older Gallagher straight in the face and he swore he could do that with his eyes shut.
'No Mickey you can't punch Lip' Ian reapplied as Mickey scoffed walking them down the street towards the hospital. They arrived a few minutes later greeted by one of the nurses.
'Hey welcome, I'm Nurse Sue. What seemed to be the problem?' she asked.
'Hey, this is my husband Mickey Milkovich and he woke up this morning without the ability to see' Ian explained and Sue nodded at them writing the info in her chart.
'Okay, Mickey I'd like for you to come with me while you...'
'Ian Gallagher' he replied and she nodded.
'Will sign some forms, is that alright?' she asked nicely looking over Mickey whose hand was still interlocking with Ian's.
'Can he come with me?' he asked in a whispery tone that could barely be heard but somehow the nurse heard.
'Of course' she nodded and then went behind the reception station to bring some forms for Ian to sign.
'Sign here and here' she pointed at three blank boxes and gave him a pen to sign everything, he quickly did as he was told and added it to Mickey's name and phone number for emergencies. He then handed the forms back to the nice lady and walked with Mickey after the nurse who approached them.
So many tests were taken on him to find out the reason for his condition. Which turns out to be a temporary thing for a week or so hopefully for less than that.
They exit the hospital around midafternoon with a bag of meds that Mickey needs to take until he can see again.
'Does it mean we are not gonna fuck until I can see again?' Mickey asked as they passed the busy street of Chicago.
'Are you able to do that? I mean you can't see what you're doing basically?'
'You can still fuck me though, it's not like I don't do most of the job' he smirked.
'That's true' Ian replied, helping Mickey up the stairs and then into the house.
'Anybody home?' he called, when he got no response he pulled Mickey closer towards him and then against the door frame.
'Let's see how you can handle this Daredevil'
You all know how this went on ;)

Hi guys!
Two parts in one day should I go for three?
Hope you are all alright
Love ya ❤️