Ice skating

'No fucking way' Mickey called looking over Ian. 'Please Mick it'd be fun' Ian begged.

They have been through this before. Right after they got married, Ian came up with the tradition of date night every Thursday night's so each Thursday evening each of them chose what they would do for their date night.
Tonight Ian chose Ian skating in the Chicago frozen lake. And Mickey was not having it.
'It's my night after all' he said in sympathetic giving Mickey those puppy dog eyes that he knows would break him.
'Fuck fine' Mickey sigh and Ian smiled kissing his lips. 'Get dress' Ian called skipping to their room like a kid that just got a lollipop from his parent.
They got dress quickly and headed to the car. They arrived to the lake ten minutes later. Put on their skates and tried to skate.
Ian surprisingly knew how to skate, but Mickey..
'Don't you dare drop me!' he yelled and Ian laughed out loud pretending to almost drop Mickey as he hold him from behind.
'Gallagher!! I'll fucking kill you' he threatened and Ian laughed again.
'Who'd thought the badass Milkovich can't skate on ice' Ian smiled holding Mickey tight.
'That's not funny asshole' Mickey yelled almost falling over his face and tightening his grip on Ian's hand.
'Alright baby let me show you how to do that' Ian smiled.
He tried to move Mickey around the ice causing to the two of them to almost fall straight on the ice.
But they didn't care, it was date night. Their date night. Something no one can't take away from them.
Hiya, so I'm at work and kind bored out of my mind
With too many ideas🫣 hope you have a great day
Love ya ❤️