A letter to the sea- part 2

Two weeks later...
"Mickey," he groaned as his dick hit Mickey's prostate over and over again as they both cumbed.
He slowly pulled away from the boy underneath him and tossed his body next to him.
"Damn Gallagher, you know how to please a guy after so many years on that ship of yours," Mickey comments, smirking and tossing the blanket over their naked bodies as Ian lifts his body up a bit to connect their lips once again.
Grinning and smiling at each other as they both later fall asleep through the night.

The sunrise woke him up because he was used to seeing water for most of the day. The glimpse of the sun hitting Mickey's ceiling woke him up. He got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom, turning on the hot water while taking his clothes off. He stood in front of the shower and checked the water before jumping in and closing the curtain behind him. Something he was used to by now.

Mickey woke up to the sound of running water a couple of minutes later. He moved around his bed, hoping to feel the body of the redhead sailor next to him. But what disappointed him when he couldn't? He rubbed the sleep off his eyes and groaned in tiredness, wanting to toss his body back inside the sheets. But once he was up, he couldn't do that anymore.
He got up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom, seeing Ian's clothes sprayed over the wooden floor. He smirked.
He slowly pulled away the curtain and was met with a beautiful sight.
"Getting started without me, sailor?" Mickey smirked at him.
"I didn't want to wake you up."
"Move a side; I'm next under the water."
"I thought you're going only under me," Ian sneered.
"Asshole," Mickey called back, getting rid of the rest of his clothes and entering through the bath behind Ian, which closed the curtain behind them with a grin.

They took their time inside the shower, taking turns under the shower head for some warm water but not forgetting to tease the other man when they did so.
When they finished their shower, they pulled on some clothes and went towards the kitchen to get some breakfast.
Mickey sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and gazed towards Ian.
"What do you want for breakfast, Mick?"
"Pancakes?" Mickey questioned
"Again?"
"Yes? Why not?"
"It's not healthy for you to eat pancakes every day; let me make something else that Ryan told me once."
"Please not again with this weird hush browns-omelette thing; I prefer to eat cereal instead," he begged.
"It was good, and you know it," Ian smirked as Mickey rolled his eyes.
"Just make something eatable, man, or I'll set us two balls of cereal and the sugary one so you can complain over the sugar in it."

After twenty minutes, Mickey was called back to the kitchen from his bedroom and was met with an interesting food set on the table.
"The hell is that?" he asked, gazing at Ian, who had set another plate next to him.
"Breakfast burrito, navy style"
"What's inside?"
"It's two pieces of toast with scrambled eggs and hot sauce on top," Ian explained, sitting down next to Mickey.
"That actually doesn't sound that bad." Ian nodded and smiled, taking a big bite from his breakfast as Mickey did the same.
"How is it?"
"Not as bad as I thought," he replied, taking another bite from his food as Ian smirked.

They finished their food and flopped back over the couch. Cuddling up close and smiling. They could see themselves like that for a long time.

Ten years later...
"Daddy daddy," Monica called, running inside Mickey and Ian's bedroom, holding her sleep buddy,Bobbi.
"What is it, pumpkin?" he asked, gazing towards her from the TV.
"Can we write a letter to dad?"
"Of course, go get some paper and a pen, would you?" He asked, and she nodded, running back to her room to get the stuff.
Even after 10 years together and with a kid between them every time Ian was back on the ship, Mickey and Monica would send him letters. Just like when they first met.

Hu guys!
Sorry for the delay 🥺 got cut off with school work too much so I barely had time for myself
but it's all good now
Hope you all are doing alright wishing you a wonderful weekend
Love ya❤️