Mandy Milkovich- a matchmaker

Mandy Milkovich was the best matchmaker in town. She have match most of the couples in her neighborhood and all thanks to her they all live their happily ever life. This time she had a new project. Her big brother Mickey.
Mickey was the type of guy that 'don't do relationships' or some shit he always says. But now she has a goal to find him a cute boyfriend so he can thank her at their wedding day with Ian.
Mandy had Ian as a client for the past two months and up until now she haven't found a proper date for him or something like that.
So maybe she can set this two up she thought one day. Maybe she can have Ian off her list and Mickey off her back. That's a win-win situation for the two of them.

She walked into Mickey's room in their shared apartment. He was with his headphones on and his usual song playing in. 'Mickey!!!' she called cheerful. He took off his headphones groaning at the sight of his sister. 'What?' he asked. ׳Are you free on Monday evening around seven-is?' She asked. Mickey shrugged 'I guess..why?'.
'Nothing..' she grinned and moved out his room.
'Mandy Milkovich what have you done?' he called.

Monday came very quickly, and Mickey was in his room dressing. He still had no idea about the whole thing, all Mandy told him was that they are going for dinner. As Mickey finished getting ready Mandy walked into his room. Dressing in a black dress and a black pair of heels and a denim jacket on top. She was dress to impress as always. 'I still don't get why gotta go out to eat when we can just stay at home?' Mickey asked as they pulled outside of the restaurant. 'Because I.said. So' she said pushing her brother out of the car and then towards the entrance. 'Hey Milckovich' she smiled at the reception lady. The lady smiled at her and typed the name in her tablet. 'Right this way, one of your friends is already inside' she said approaching them to a two sit table where Ian Gallagher was already sitting. 'Mandy.. who's that?' Mickey asked looking over Mandy in confusion who was the hot guy in their table. 'This is my client Ian Gallagher. Ian meet Mickey' she smiled. 'Fucking matchmaker' Mickey cursed under his breath. Ian had probably heard him and chuckle. Mandy pushed Mickey towards his chair right in front of Ian. 'Now you two are gonna enjoy your time together and don't forget to include me in your vows as the best person in the world and I'm quoting' she smiled skipping away from the room.

They did include her eventually in their vows . With a big fucking hug. Turns out she wasn't that bad at her work duty.
Hot damn
I had this idea in my mind for a week now and finally had the time and idea how to write this up
Have a great day people
Love ya❤️