The wedding game

Hey people, and happy Sunday!
Long time, no see
Finally, I'm off work and back at school. So I finally have some time to write.
So I have been seeing a lot of these wedding games where the bride and groom raise one of their shoes in the air and, on the other hand, have their partner's shoe.
So I thought maybe we could use this for them—just some fluff.
—————————————————
"So, hey everyone, my name is Mandy for those who don't know me, and I'm Mickey's sister and Ian's best friend; ironic, isn't it?" She smiled, looking around at the crowd in front of her.
"Now Mickey doesn't really like me to talk about their relationship in public. So he would have to face the truth during a game. So if you don't mind, both of you come up close." Mandy spoke, then turned to see her brother rolling his eyes at her and her brother-in-law chuckling. "Lip the chairs," she called.
Lip nodded, pulled the two chairs, and put them in the middle of the dance floor, facing each other.
"Take your seats, boys, and take out your shoes and switch one with the other," she demanded as they followed along, knowing she would get violent even if they didn't follow along.
"Now I'll ask you some questions, and you'd have to raise the right shoe for it." She explained, and they both nodded.
"Who is the best cook?" They both raised Ian's shoe.
"I mean, it's not like I can't cook it; just it's better to see him cooking," Mickey shrugged, and Ian chuckled.
"Who is messier?" Mickey's shoes were up in the air.
"When we first met, his bedroom was covered in so much dust and dirty clothes that you'd have to wear a gas mask to walk in," Ian told the audience, and he got elbowed by Mickey.
"Shut up; your room was covered with condoms."
"Like you complained," Ian grinned, and Mickey elbowed him again.
"Who takes longer to get ready?" Mandy asked, and they raised both of their shoes.
"That's why we are always late," they shrugged.
"That's true"
"Who likes to shop more?" and they both raised Ian's shoe.
"I'm with you. When we were kids, Ian would always come with me to the mall to buy some clothes, and we would always end up with more than we needed."
"And that's why I'm the responsible adult in the relationship."
"Yeah right." Ian snickered
"Okay, okay, boys, who is more stubborn?" and they both raised the other shoe. Turning around, they saw how the other responded and nodded.
"You should have seen them when they were teenagers; there are more stubborn people than these two. But I think that's what makes them a good couple."Many people in the audience hummed in agreement.
"Now I have some questions that I never got an answer from you to, so I can finally ask."
"Lip, do you mind me killing your wife? You already got a kid out of her?" Mickey yelled towards Lip, who set a little Lilly over his lap and bubbled some childish nonsense.
"Even Lily agreed!" he called, standing up.
"Sit down, Mick," Ian called, pulling Mickey to sit back.
"Who initiated the first move?" Ian lifted Mickey's shoe in the air as Mickey shyly followed along. Mandy smirked.
"Who initiated the first kiss?" Again, Mickey's shoes found their place in the air.
"Damn, when was that?" she asked.
"Dunno!" Mickey shrugged.
"It was when we had to rob Ned's ex-wife's house."
"And you kissed him?" Mandy yelled, looking over her brother, who lowered his gaze to the floor as a blush crippled his face.
"He was a better kisser than you, for sure," Ian hinted, and Mickey chuckled.
"Okay, before I'd snap in either of you, we have a question from Lilys," she spoke as Lip helped the little girl run towards her mom as she picked her up and gave her the microphone.
"Who planned the honeymoon?" she asked. Mickey and Ian looked over each other, knowing that they planned on staying in their house for a good week of sex and weed because they were too damn broke after this wedding.
Then, as they turned back to Mandy, they saw her, Lip, and Lily holding two plane tickets.
"Guys," Ian said softly, "that is too much."
Mandy stepped up close to them and handed each of them a plane ticket.
"It's the least we can do; beside, it's this or more questions to embarrass Mickey."
"The plane ticket is it!" he called, moving to hug the little family.