Sex, sleep or punch someone in the face

Mickey groans after his day at work he doesn't know what he wants to do. Sex with Ian, sleep, or punch someone in the face. The customers today at the store were more than enough for this day alone.
A specific one he remembers is Mrs.Perry that was fighting with him over the price of some shirt like he can do shit about it.
Old ladies are just a bunch of little shits sometimes.
He got in the car and started to drive towards his home. As a call came through his phone. Melinda his boss.
"For fucks sake" he called answering the phone.
"Hey Melinda how can I help you?" he asked nicely trying not to be too harsh
"Hey Mickey I need you to take over Mike's shift tomorrow morning" she explained.
He considered his options either he can tell her she can find someone else to work and he prefer to spend his day with Ian and get fucked. Or he can be nice as Ian said and then get his ass fucked later that day.
"Yeah I'll do it, see you tomorrow" he replied and then hung up the phone. Ian's niceness started to hit on him pretty badly and not the way he liked it.
He arrived home shortly after tossed his coat and keys over the table and groaned.
"Gallagher I'm home" he called hearing his husband getting down the stairs.
"Hey honey" Ian smiled kissing Mickey's cheek.
"How was work?" he asked smiling walking with Mickey behind him towards the kitchen.
"I don't know what I want sex, sleep or punch someone in the face" Mickey called and Ian chuckled leaning against the kitchen counter as Mickey grabbed two beers from the fridge. And putting it over the counter behind Ian before pulling him closer.
"Well you sound happy" he smirked
"Very happy. Now don't tell me what you want while you are still clothed I made up my mind" Ian moved his hands over Mickey's body and creased his face with his hands.
"You're very romantic"
"I'm a romantic with a dirty mind now clothes off" Mickey demented.
"Bossy" Ian smirked
"Shut up and fuck me"
"Yes sir"
Too bored but not with enough time to write a long one
Hope you all safe
Love ya❤️