flowergirl

Pin POV:

I sat by the window sill, practically starving. It had only been a day since Match and Pencil visited, but it felt like months and months of waiting in isolation.

At this point, I wasn't very convinced anyone would come for me. I mean, the alliance hated me, so why would they even bother sending that note to Coiny. And even if Coiny received that note, would he even understand it? Was I too vague? I mean, I tried to send him subtle hints without getting anyone else into trouble, but it might've done more harm than good.

Scratch that.

This whole mission had done nothing BUT harm. If I had just turned back, maybe Ruby would've won the contest, and maybe I wouldn't be stuck in this stupid room in this stupid situation. But even then, would Leafy be okay? I mean, that poor girl. She was basically traumatized by her so-called "friend."

I looked out of the window. Even if I had the guts to jump, I would never make it out alive from this height. I sighed, as I thought more about my knight in shining armour, or should I say...copper? I tried to use his strategy and think positively, but it was just no use.

He probably didn't care enough about me to save me. Who would even want to save me anyways. I was just another bossy know-it-all who seeks validation from others. Coiny wouldn't want to save someone like that.

Just thinking about Coiny made me tear up a little. I didn't even get to say a proper goodbye to my companion. Before that tear came out of my eye, I noticed a green envelope by the door. I gasped, thinking it was another note from Match, but when I went to grab it, it said "from Firey."

Great, I thought. Just another one of his threats probably. I opened the seal, and to my surprise, it was a glittery, red card. I scanned the words of the card, surprised at what my own eyes saw:

You're invited!
Come join Leafy and I for a MANDATORY wedding on the beach. The wedding is next week, and all objects must leave their jobs early to attend. And remember, Leafy is going to be our future queen, so let's all treat her with some respect, before I break you in half like Coconut.
Warm regards,
your king.

Only Firey could word a sincere wedding card in such a demanding way. I couldn't believe Firey and Leafy were getting married, but what could I do to help Leafy now? I did all I could to help her, but now, I had to focus on getting myself out of this room before I died.

Snowball POV:

After that talk with Flower, I went back to the entrance of the Island, thinking about any possible way to get Ruby back. I mean, I told her I had an idea, so there was no going back now.

I thought about different things we had done in the past to get contestants back. When the announcer was here, we would use recovery centers, and when Four was here we had his power. Well Four was definitely gone so the only option left was getting a recovery center.

Hmm...who knows the most about recovery centers on this Island?

BLOCKY-

"Lightning, I'm taking another break. Cover my shift when I'm gone!"

"But-"

Before she could finish, I bolted back to the island and towards the lab. Out of breath, I opened the door.

"Hi SB," Tennisball said.

"Hey TB, Is Blocky with you?"

"Yeah, he's upstairs with Grassy and Basketball."