execut(ion)

(Before we start, just know that this is an extension off of the last chapter)

Fries POV:

What was I thinking?! I completely lost my marbles back there. I looked behind me, trying to stop Lollipop, but she had already left.

Damnit, Fries, why do you always have to mess things up for yourself?

She was just starting to open up to me, and I just yelled at her for what she said about Puffy. She didn't even know any better anyways!

I should go and apologize to her...

Lollipop POV:

I went back to my room, trying not to make any noise.

I blew it.

I blew the one shot I had at making a friend. If only I didn't mention that stupid Puffball, then maybe we would've had the chance to sit on that bench for just a minute longer. Maybe I would've found out why he was so upset at the thought of Puffball; Maybe I could've held his hand for a minute longer; Maybe I could've been content a just minute longer.

This is why everyone hates me. I always see the negative in situations. I hurt people.

And I hurt myself in the process...

I sat on my bed, as tears rolled down my face.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

"Fries?"

Firey POV:

Three people had successfully escaped from my resort, my fiancé was mad at me, and let me tell you this: I was next level mad.

I just needed a moment to think about my next step. I didn't expect my plan to go THIS much out of proportion. And besides, I couldn't get those imbeciles back anytime soon; all their whiny friends were probably guarding them from my threatening power.

Hmm...
Maybe I couldn't get the escapees back, but I definitely could set an example for any others who thought they could mess with me...

I pondered for another moment: How shall I go about my revenge?

I couldn't go for Pin or her friends, as they were too suspicious.

So, the only two left were the dessert foods.

Although Donut and Gelatin weren't options, aiming for someone who worked in the garden would send the workers quite a clear message.

Ah, I know just what to do.

I walked over to the language department and searched for a metal door. I raised my hand in the air and knocked on the door four times.

"Fries?"

S M A S H