Chapter 47

Louis looks at the brunette sitting in front of him. She looks down at her nails and doesn't say a word.

"I asked you something. Why, Danielle? Why would you do that? I just gave you a speech about how fucking much I love that guy and you do this?"

"I didn't have a choice, Louis."

"You always have a choice. You were my friend. We have been talking so much, I have been sharing my secrets with you. Danielle I fucking trusted you!"

"This is Temptation Island, you shouldn't trust anyone." Her voice is barely a whisper.

"So that's why you did it? Because it's Temptation Island? Then why haven't you done it before? When I was still with El? You know we have broken up already. For the viewers, what you just did, doesn't have a value. El and I are already done and I think that's pretty known by the whole UK already. So I'm going to ask you one more time, Danielle. Why would you do that to me? To Harry?"

"Simon found out about the two of you." She whispers after making sure her mic is still of.

"Who the fuck is Simon?"

"The head producer of this show. He found out about you two guys when he was walking on the beach one night. He said he saw the two of you making out in the ocean. He wants Harry to propose to Taylor. It would be good for the numbers of the show. He said I have to break the two of you up by seducing you so Harry proposes to Taylor tomorrow. Louis, I promise I begged him to not make me do this and I have been extending it already for a bit but he said that if Harry is not proposing he has something else in mind to spice up the show. He also showed me the contract that I signed and if I didn't do it I had to pay so much money, Lou. I don't have that amount of money. I didn't have a choice. It's selfish but I didn't have another choice. I hope you understand why I did it. I did my job now, I did exactly what Simon asked me to do, so I'm good now. You should go to Harry now to make it up. Just take care, because he did say that if Harry doesn't propose he has something else in mind and I have no idea what.  It might include the two of you..."

This is a lot for Louis to take in. He just stares at the girl.

"Did you guys ever kiss on camera?"

Louis shakes his head. They have always been very careful.

"Then you should be fine. I'm so sorry, Louis. I wish I could help but if Simon sees I'm talking to Harry he will make me pay the fine. I can't help you. I do hope that you guys will make up. You both are desperately in love with each other. Again, I'm sorry Louis. I never wanted to do this, promise."

"This promise doesn't bring me back Harry. I'm kind of tired with people backstabbing me. I feel like that's the only thing that happens on this show. This shouldn't be called temptation island but 'let's stab Louis in the fucking heart' island. First El, Harry hurting me for even thinking about proposing to fucking Taylor, you ruining the last bit that was left of my relationship. I can't do this. I really can't."

"Louis, if you want to talk..."

"No, no I don't want to talk because yes you say sorry but in the end you hurt me like everyone else does. Bye, Danielle."

Louis turns around and walks towards the beach. This is all too much for him. He lets himself drop in the sand and tears are flowing.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Louis is looking up at the sky and loud sobs are leaving his mouth. "Am I really such a bad person? I've never done drugs, never hurt someone physically, hell I even never got detention. I always help my mom, I even raised my sisters with her when my stepfather left. I have always treated Eleanor with respect. I treat every single woman with respect, that's how my mother raised me. I send some money every month to my mom so she can spoil my sisters, I'd like to think I'm a good teacher and helping my pupils as well. What the hell am I doing wrong for deserving this? Why god, why do I deserve this? Is it because I fell in love with a guy? Is it such a sin like they used to tell us in church? Love can't be a sin, right? Loving someone can't be a sin. I refuse to believe that this is sinful. Giving my heart to someone shouldn't be a bad thing." Louis just screams to no one in particular. He just cries while screaming. Everything is hurting so much and he feels another panic attack coming up like he had in the beginning of the show.

His breathing gets uneven and his sobs are uncontrolled. His body is shaking and the only thing he can feel is pain.

Eleanor leaves.

Harry leaves.

Danielle leaves.

They all leave, just like his dad did when Louis was only a child.

______

This one is a bit shorter, but the story comes out better like this. What are you guys thinking?