chapter 8 • you owe me!

I sat there, my mouth hung open in pure shocky wock. what the hell was Lil Huddy doing in boston?

"You're Lil Huddy aka Charline Danilo's ex man..." I inform him, like he doesn't know, "I can't believe lil hud just hit me with his vehicle-".

"Yeahhh, sorry about that. don't tell the internet please, I'm already falling off enough as it is" he sighs, stroking his fuck boy emo hair cut. Yeah, bros right, he is irrelevant asf.

Also, I think if i told the internet Lil Huddy hit me with his car, they would not believe me as the girls and the gays always like to comment how much they want their idol to run them over.

"Ok so... would you like me to feature you on my tiktok or would you like 1 thousand to keep yo mouth shut?", he looked like a true business man when he said that, "Coz I can easy tiktok dance with u rn on this road and get u clout".

I take a good moment to think. A thousand bucks is a thousand bucks- but I could also become famous. But, would I even get clout? Coz he hasn't been relevant since the Stone Age...

"Umm, give me a second to think" I tell him, Finally getting up. my body is aching so fucking bad, he should give me both clout and a thousand dollars.

"Okay, also we should probably get in my car so I don't hold up traffic" Lil Huddy says, sliding the door of what i'm pretty sure is a tesla open. How rich is this cunt? he's been irrelevant for years how he still paying bills??

I was about to get into the elon musk designed vehicle when I remember why I was out here in the first place, "Wait, give me a second!".

I rush over to the gleaming spot on the road, pick the tutti frutti up, stuff it in my backpack and rush over to his vehicle and slide in, "Now, can you explain what tiktok is please?".

"Yeah, sure, I was kinda the king of titkok at one point, if you will" he says as he starts driving off, "Wait you haven't heard of tiktok?". He looks over at me, looking amused. I'm getting ptsd to m*tthew for some reason.

"I have, just haven't used it. My brother Jeremy is on it all the time though and it looks obnoxious".

"It depends on how your FYP is, I guess, you know how your algorithm works" he explains, starting his car up. To be honest, I don't like Teesla's. They don't give the same good vibes that run down Facebook marketplace cars from 15 years ago give. Sorry not sorry.

"How many followers do you have?" I then ask him. Tbh, he kind of looks like M*tt if M*tt didn't shower and said slurs (even tho not liking the Beatles is a slur, haha...).

Huddy sort of smirks. I can tell he probably has at least a thousand by that reaction.

"How much?" I repeat.

"About 30 million".

I nearly piss my pants, and I'm pretty sure I just caused my period to come two weeks early because I think I'm bleeding out of my coochie from the mere shock of that number.

"I'm sorry what?". Like i knew he was famous, but like... god damn (read in that voice of that one titkok sound u know GOD DAMN).

He laughs, "Haha I know, I have no idea why either but like I love all my fans so much even tho I only have like 2 active fans now". *He looks sad*

I like my boys humble. wait what? 😳

"And this is because you were in that hyper house or?".

Lil laughs, "Yeah and my ex charli... I also make music... you should listen to it sometime...". *He brushes his hair out of his eyes and gives me a devilish 😈 look*.