chapter 18 • at the stadium

"Nick it'a not what it looks like". It's obvious I'm bluffing but like I really mean it! I am not cheating on Matt we haven't even been together for 24 hours yet!

"Girl- my eyes are looking. And it is what it looks like" Nick snaps back, he then lifts his phone up and starts tapping on it.

I'm panicking.

"What are you talking about Nick?" Noah asks, he's literally next in line and now the Papa's Hotdoggeria man is looking absolutely fed up with us.

"Oh I don't know- it's just little Yoda here decided to go out with you instead of Matt, who she's literally dating" Nick starts sayin, showing us his phone screen. Matt's number is on emergency speed dial:

 Matt's number is on emergency speed dial:

This can't be happening. This is a nightmare. Wake me up (wake me up) inside. Please.

Chase motions us all away from the line up and into a emptish spot with nothing but a stack of chairs and a view of the stage and cunts finding their seats.

"Is that true Yolly?" Chase asks, his dark emo eyes looking darker. Bro, what am I meant to do? It's not my fault all the boys want me. Fuck.

"Yes" I straight up admit, "The truth is I was meant to see a movie with Matt and I decided to go to a concert instead because I have issues. There".

"At least she's self aware" Nick says, still holding his phone screen up, "Wont stop me dialling this number though".

"NICK..." I begin, my teeth grinding together, "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT RUDE TO ME. YOU HAVE SINCE DAY ONE TREATED ME WITH DISRESPECT. IM NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE".

Chase has to hold me back because my fists were bared like an angry chimpanzee, "Just- fucking stop dawgs!".

Nick's expression stays unchanged. I am raging. "Chill" he begins, "How am I meant to react to a girl who's clearly leading my brothers on? Like seriously. You want me to just smile and clap along like a fucking circus seal? Absolutely not".

I want to STAB HIM WITH A MASTERCHEF KNIFE. "You're literally such a bitch. I would NEVER lead either of your brothers on. I'm with Matt now, I have NO feelings for Chris! None! So take your petty ass and honestly just fuck off like seriously. Look in the mirror, that's where the real bitch is!".

"You did not just hit me with that 'look in the mirror' line at your big age" Nick laughs, and Chase is just standing there, looking confused and... sad?.

"NICK. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY? DON'T SAY IT AT ALL" I growl, looking like an angry grizzly bear. There is NOBODY on earth that could get me riled up more than that bitch.

"Fine, I wont speak" Nick says, motioning his lips shut like a zipper, "I'll let him speak instead". He then taps the call button.

This. Mother. Fucker.