s e v e n

enjoy this chapter and cute lil harry up there :)

I groan as I wake up, checking my clock next to me for the time. It's 12:33, and I smile because I slept for so long. My stomach grumbles, reminding me that I haven't eaten since last night. And then all the events of yesterday pop back in my head. I take in a deep breath before getting up and making myself breakfast.

I walk to the kitchen and take out my little poached egg maker thingy, bread, butter and eggs. I put the butter in the egg maker, then turn the stove on to medium. I put the eggs inside the maker and put the lid on top. While I wait for the eggs to poach, I get a plate out and lightly toast some bread. Once the bread is toasted, I spread butter on it and wait for the eggs to be done.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair thinking about yesterday, not knowing if I can even cry again. It hurts a lot, especially because I thought he wasn't like that. He was a nice boy who I thought I could trust. I get out my phone to text Beth, seeing when she gets home.

Me: when r u getting home

Beth: 1:00. u still down for lunch?

Me: I'm eating now so no

Beth: fuck u

Me: rude

Beth: should I text noa to come?? claudia has some family shit

Me: sure. we're going shopping right?

Beth: yus

Me: I'm making eggs would u like any?

Beth: stop being healthy

Beth: ew

Me: so that's a no??

Beth: no

Beth: fuck there's a reALLY hot guy that just walked in here o damn

Beth: SHIT he's coming towards me

Beth: fuck fuck fuck bye

Me: see u soon

I laugh, putting my phone on the counter. I look over and see perfectly poached eggs, and then put them on my toast.

Beth: he's gay :(

Beth: maybe gbf???????? he wants a job here lol

I mentally roll my eyes at Beth, she's literally got a "GBF" radar. Whenever we're at the mall she points out anyone that could possibly be a future gay best friend.

I finish eating my eggs, and then clean up the mess I made. By the time I'm finished, Beth walks through the door, throwing herself onto the couch.

"Can you please explain why hot guys are always gay?" Beth asks, groaning into one of the pillows. I laugh, and shake my head.

"What about Evan? He's not hot?" I ask, and she shoots me a glare.

"You know what I mean. Plus I haven't talked to Evan in like forever." She sighs. "But at least I have Ed." Beth has some weird obsession with Ed Sheeran. Not as unhealthy as my sisters with One Direction, but close.

"Ready to shop?" I ask Beth, and she nods. "Is Noa coming?"

"Yeah. She's gonna meet us there though." Beth says. I really like Noa so far, so I'm glad she's coming. "You know, maybe you should get dressed before we go." Beth adds with a snicker. I look down at my pajamas, and laugh before heading to my room to change. I pick out a normal outfit, light wash high waisted jean shorts with a shirt I tie dyed when I was a counselor.