t h i r t y - f o u r

GUYS NEXT CHAPTER YAYYYY! I have so much time to write bc I'm on vacation :) HOW HOT IS HARRY AND OMG THIS CHAPTER BYE

--

H A R R Y

"You know we can't be over here. We're supposed to get back to camp." Emma smiles, snuggling into my arms.

"Just a few more minutes." I say softly, kissing her on the head. "I love cuddling with you."

"I swear to god if we get caught-"

"We won't, Em." I tell her, holding onto her tighter.

-

I open my eyes and want to slam my head against the headboard when I realize she's not actually with me. I look down to see I'm holding onto a pillow like its a human- like its Emma, and it crushes me.

She's in my dreams almost every night I remember them. And it's not like their signs telling me what to do, they're just random dreams with her in them. Like this one, we were just camp counsellors together. That's it. It makes no sense.

I fucking miss her like hell, and ever since I saw her at the hospital it's gotten worse. I feel like an ass, and I just want to be with her. It just fucking sucks that I can't.

It's not that I cant, but it's not that I don't want to either. I love her, a lot, but if I'm with her again she could end it again. And I don't want to go through that again.

But I do want to be with her. And the reason I haven't done anything, is because I don't want to not be with her again.

God, this is fucking ridiculous. I basically want to save myself from heartbreak, but the more I think about it, the more I realize, maybe the pain is worth it. Being with her is worth it.

--

E M M A

I open the door, and the first thing I see, is that there's no bag of food in the mans hands.

The second thing I see, is curly brown hair.

The third, piercing emerald green eyes.

"Hey."

Holy shit he's here. I was totally not expecting this, otherwise I would've maybe tried to look a little better. I'm currently still in my workout clothes, my hair's all messy and gross and I probably smell bad.

Also, I'm not emotionally prepared for this. What the fuck is he doing here? Did he come just to explain to me that he doesn't want to be with me?

"Hi." I say softly, out of shock. I bet my face shows how fucking surprised I am right now, which makes the current situation even more awkward.

"You look ,uh, really surprised." He says, and I nod. "Is now a bad time?"

"No- I was just expecting a delivery guy." I reply, smiling a little, trying to lighten the mood. "Um, come in." I invite him in, and he walks in. It's a little weird since I'm at my moms house, which reminds me, how did he get this address?

"I just uh-" He starts, running a hand through his hair. "Can we talk?"

"Didn't we kinda talk at the hospital?" I ask, walking over to the couch to sit down. He takes a seat on one of the chairs. I have a bit of sass in my tone, but that's just because I don't want to sit here listening about how we're never getting back together.

"Yeah, look I'm sorry about that. I should've listened to you, It's just I was pissed and upset by how you ended things."

"Is that what you're here to tell me?" I ask, biting my lip slightly. I see the hurt on his face, and instantly know it's not his intention to hurt me. It never would be, and now I feel like a bitch. "I mean I know I ended things in a bad way, and I guess I sort of deserve to be slapped in the face with it but-"