s i x t y - f o u r

sorry it's been so long i've had a lot of writers block. when i see ur comments it rly helps so much! this is a short chapter but i'm gonna work on the next asap i have a plan!
enjoy & comment along :)
-
september 19th, 10:33am

"You're really not gonna clean up any of this?" I shake my head and throw a dirty shirt at Harry who's pretending to sleep to avoid cleaning.

"What the fuck." He groans, taking the shirt off his face and throwing it to the ground.

"Can you just get up? Like, just do something."

"Come on Emma, I'm tired. I'll clean later. Just lay down."

"You say that every time." I mumble, picking up the clothes from the ground and putting them in a laundry bin.

"Maybe if you didn't set an alarm waking me up at 6am, I wouldn't be so tired." He groans.

"Harry you need to get your shit together. You're not even packed. Sorry I wanted to be ready to go and not miss our flight?" He's being so fucking difficult. Like a child.

"How many flights do you think I've been on? Hundreds. I've never missed one because I wasn't packed in time." He argues. "I'm fine."

I huff and leave the room, closing the door with a little more force than necessary.

"Seriously?" I hear from inside the bedroom.

Whatever.

I head down to the kitchen and make two smoothies even though I really only want to make one for myself. I know if I don't make Harry's, hell spend time making his own breakfast and we'll be even more behind on timing.

"Look, I'm awake." He raises his arms up as he strolls down the stairs only in a pair of calvin's.

"I'm so impressed." I say sarcastically, focusing back on pouring the smoothie into the cup. "Here."

"Thank you." He takes the cup and takes a sip. "It's good."

I nod and put the blender in the sink, then walk back over to the island. I sit on one of the stools, across from Harry who's standing, and sip on the green smoothie.

"What's got you in this mood?" He asks, propping his chin up on the palm of his hand.

"I just want to get to the airport with time." I say quietly.

"Hm." He walks around the island over to me. "I think," He wraps his arms around my waist. "you're a little anxious about leaving for three months."

"I'm-"

He interrupts me with a kiss to my jaw and my cheek. "I know you so don't argue it." He smiles.

I sigh. He's right.

"Everything's gonna be fine. The house is going to be fine, your family will be fine, your work is fine. It's just us two for three months."

"What if I get sick of you?" I say quietly, teasing him trying to get rid of my shitty mood.

"Fuck you." He chuckles. "You will not get sick of me you'll become obsessed with me. Clingier than ever." He runs his hands up and down my waist, looking directly at me. I melt.

"I'm already obsessed with you." I wrap my arms around his neck and he leans forward to kiss me. His lips feel warm and almost make all my nerves disappear. Almost. "Will you please finish packing?" I say, his lips hovering just above mine.

"Already did." He kisses me again.

"Toothbrush?"

"Mhm." He runs his hand up the back of my shirt.

"Swim suit?"

"Yes." He mumbles against my lips. He pulls me closer.

"And-"

"Anything I need and may have forgotten will be available in Amsterdam, babe. We're not going to some deserted island. It's a city." He chuckles.

"Well," I huff in defeat.

"You're cute when you're crazy."

"I'm not crazy." I roll my eyes.

"You're not crazy." He chuckles again. Pressing his lips to mine one last time. "I'm gonna go get dressed, your gonna take some deep breaths and then we're gonna go, alright?"

"Alright."

-

"Definitely forgot shaving cream." Harry chuckles relaxing back into the comfy chair. We're waiting for our flight in one of the premium rooms of the airport.

"They have shaving cream in Amsterdam. It's a city, Harry." I mock him and he sticks his tongue out at me. I poke his tongue with my index finger but before I can pull it away he bites down (gently of course).

"I'm gonna need a tetanus shot." I glare at him and he rolls his eyes as I take back my finger.

"Please, you loved it."

I ignore him, but smile, and rest my head on his shoulder. "How much longer?"

He checks his phone, "10 minutes. We'll board first."

"Right, not used to first class." I get off his shoulder and wiggle my brows and he just shakes his head.

"Shut up you like it." He flicks me. "Getting a bed on this flight, come on."

We fuck around for the next ten minutes, grab our shit and board the flight. There's only a few people that recognize Harry which is nice and it doesn't take long for us to get comfortable in our seats.

Because of the beds I can see Harry, but we're not really an appropriate distance to talk just because we'd be annoying the rest of the plane. First class isn't so great.

"You're fine." Harry mouths to me with a smile. He knows I hate take off and usually his hand is there for me to squeeze. I shrug my shoulders and he puckers his lips making a quick kissing sound.

I put in my airpods and mouth some words to Harry telling him I'm gonna sleep before putting on some music and dozing off.

-
thanks for reading! if you enjoyed please vote and comment
xoxo