s i x t y - t w o

enjoy! ur votes and comments inspire me to write faster, so please leave them:)

-

july 14th, 10:54pm
Inglewood, California
emma

As soon as I see Harry walking off stage, huge grin and watery eyes, I run towards him. He wraps his arms around me as I wrap my around his neck tightly. He pulls me off the ground for a short second, and then sets me back down but we both don't release from the hug.

"I'm so proud of you." I whisper into his ear, and he squeezes me. "You were amazing."

"I love you." He whispers back. We stay hugging for a few more quiet seconds, and I press a kiss to his sweaty little neck before releasing from his grip.

He looks down at me and smiles, dropping his hands from my torso down my arms and squeezing my hands gently before letting go.

I watch him hug everyone else behind stage, and hear thousands of "Congratulations" because tour is finally over.

The last two weeks have been incredible. Harry only met once with a therapist because we were traveling so much, but it helped him a lot because he found new ways to calm himself down. He loved it and said once were home he'll for sure be doing therapy more often. I'm proud of him.

The shows have been great, and tonight's performance was honestly the best I've ever seen. He was the happiest on stage I've ever seen him be. I loved it.

I smile watching him with everyone else, until he finally comes back to me.

"I think I'm gonna go for celebratory drinks with the guys, do you wanna come?"

"Have a guys night. I'll go back to the hotel and we can celebrate later tonight." I smile teasingly.

"Sounds like an amazing plan." He grins. "Come to the dressing room with me, I need help getting out of this suit."

"I can definitely do that." I say with a smile, and I follow him back to the dressing room with his name on it.

"I love this color on you." I smile, running my hand over the shoulder of his suit. He grins like a child as I pull it off of him.

"And I like this on you." He says, looking down at my jumpsuit. "What is it called, a pantsuit?"

"No those are like men's suits but for women. This is a jumpsuit."

"Right. Jumpsuit. Like a long romper." He says.

"Exactly." I smile.

"Aren't you proud I knew the word romper?" He asks, sitting down on the couch to unbutton his pants.

"Very."

"Can you pull these off of me?" He asks, referring to his shoes. I nod my head and start to pull them off. "And my pants. They're tight."

"Mhm." I grab the bottom of each side and pull as hard as I can, muttering a small grunt.

"You're so cute." He chuckles as I successfully pull his pants off. I blush slightly and walk closer to him then sit on his lap.

"How do you feel now that it's over?" I ask, resting my head on his shoulder as he secures his arms around me so I don't fall off his lap.

"It's weird. I'm happy but I'm also a little sad." He says, rubbing his hand up and down my waist. "I love performing but it's exhausting. And now I just get to be with you."

"What are we gonna do with all your free time?"

"I think I'll just follow you around. Wherever you're at I'll be like, 50 feet behind you."