s e v e n t e e n

new chapter!! this ones LONG and i L O V E it! hope you do too.

ALSO. THANK YOU FOR 1K READS. ITS INSANE. I LOVE YOU ALL. SO MUCH.

--

All it takes is three knocks on my door to get my heart beating uncontrollably. I run to the door and open it, and see Harry. Seeing him is the most amazing feeling, and I can't help but wrap my arms around his neck.

"God, Emma. I missed you too much." He holds me close, and hugs me tightly. He kisses my cheek and attempts to back up from our hug, but I don't let him.

"Just a little longer." I tell him, and he chuckles. His chest vibrates lightly against mine and I can't stop myself from smiling. "I'm so glad you're back." I sadly drop my arms, and back up. He smiles down at me and we just stand there quietly, looking at each other. He places his hands on my cheeks and pulls me into kiss him. I put my hands on his shoulders, and he moves one of his hands to the back of my head. The kiss only lasts a few seconds, and once it's over our faces are dangerously close.

"What do you want to do?" He asks me, almost in a whisper. I purse my lips in thought, and Harry's smile widens.

"Be with you." I tell him, moving my hand to his. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Harry nods in response, and I grip his hand tighter pulling him with me. I lead him to my room and Harry takes a seat on my bed. I grab my laptop off my desk and sit against the headboard of my bed. I pat the space next to me, and Harry crawls from the edge of the bed over to sit next to me. We both get ourselves under the covers, and Harry wraps an arm around me.

"What should we watch? Nothing too bad, I'm under my friend's little brother's account." I tell him, scrolling through movies.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"I don't have my own Netflix account, so I use my friend's. I have to go under her little brothers name." I explain to him, and he raises an eyebrow.

"Just use mine." He chuckles, pulling my laptop over to his lap. He removes his arm from behind my back to type, and I frown. He doesn't see it though. He types in his email and password. "I'll make you your own little person." He smiles, creating a profile for me.

"My own little person?" I tease him, kissing him on the cheek.

He shakes his head and finishes making my profile. "I think things are getting pretty serious, now we share Netflix accounts." He chuckles, putting his arm back in it's original place, behind my back.

"Thank you for that." I giggle, kissing him lightly on the lips. I take my laptop back from him and scroll through movies until we both agree on Grease. I reach over to turn off the lights, and snuggle into Harry.

Half way into the movie, Harry pulls out his phone. "I'm tweeting." He tells me. I give him a weird look because it was a pretty stupid comment.

"You're a boring tweeter." I tell him, and he makes a face of fake shock.

"I am not." He defends himself, and I laugh.

"All your tweets are the same. Great show tonight. All the love. And the occasion happy birthday to a celebrity." I explain, and Harry pouts.

"I'll be a twitter-risktaker. Right now, let's do it." He tells me, and I laugh, shaking my head. I pause the movie, and Harry starts tweeting.

@Harry_Styles: I've got chills, they're multiplying.

"Not so risky, Harry." I shrug, acting like the twitter queen.

"Alright, I'll go through my mentions." Harry tells me, and proceeds to do so. He looks through some, and they make us laugh, but then he finds one he wants to respond to.