f o u r t y

YAY NEW PART! I love it i love them together so much. PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END VERY IMPORTANT/EXCITING!

--

"Emma!" I shout, trying to catch up to her. She ignores me and keeps walking in the complete opposite direction of my house. I shout her name again, and she ignores me, which just gets me frustrated. I know this is my fault for not telling her, but she shouldn't just pretend I'm not there.

I start to jog up to her so I can talk to her, but she keeps her head down.

"Emma, come on." I sigh, once I'm caught up to her. She stops walking, and turns to look at me with watery eyes and a sad expression on her face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks with a sniff. She wipes underneath her eyes and bites down on her lip, trying not to cry. When she says this, all my frustration and anger disappears and is replaced with guilt. I hate that she's crying and I hate that I'm the reason she's crying.

"Emma, baby, please don't cry." I say, placing my hand on her shoulder trying to soothe her. She backs up and my hand drops, which hurts me even more.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks again, more sternly this time.

"I didn't think it was important, but Emma I just-"

"You didn't think it was important?! You fucked someone else and just didn't bother to tell me!" At that she breaks down and starts sobbing which breaks my heart.

"I didn't sleep with her, Emma. Besides, we weren't even together! I didn't know if we'd ever get back together!" I say, ruffling through my hair. Once I say that her face goes cold. She stops crying and just stares at me.

"I don't give a shit about what you did with her." She says coldly, looking down.

"Then why are you so upset?"

"I'm upset because you didn't tell me. I'm upset because this is my fucking fault, okay?!" She screams, and I furrow my brows, confused.

"Your fault? Emma, what are you talking about?"

"You hooked up with her because we weren't together. And we weren't together because of me." She says, and starts to cry again. Now I get it, and I feel like shit. She blames herself because if she hadn't broken up with me, I never would've hooked up with Natalie.

"Come on, Emma. That's not your fault." I sigh, looking into her eyes. "Can we just forget about all of this? It was a month ago and it meant absolutely nothing to me. I can barely even remember it."

"You didn't tell me." She says quietly, looking down at her feet.

"I know, and I'm sorry." I tell her, and she looks up at me again. "I'm so, so sorry I didn't tell you, Emma. I'm an idiot, I'm sorry."

"I know." She replies, and I'm not quite sure if that was her forgiving me or not. "Let's just go back to your house."

"Are we okay?" I ask, and she sniffs. She stopped crying, but she still looks pretty sad.

"We're okay."

--

Emma

I can't sleep. I just need to know if I'm fucking pregnant or not.

I look over at the alarm clock and see that it's 1:27. I've been restless for about an hour, thinking about whether or not a baby is growing inside of me. Thinking about all of this is destroying me. I can't focus.