s i x t y - s i x

in honor of harry's birthday... here you go :) !
enjoy enjoy enjoy
comments encourage me to write no cap 😤
-

November 8th, 2019
Florence, Italy
12:33pm

"Oh my god. Look at that one." I stare at the dress in front of me and slowly walk towards it. "Wow."

"Try it on. M' sure it'll look beautiful on you."  Harry says. We're walking around in Florence, just shopping. Harry's picked out a few things for himself, including some Gucci of course. I've only bought one thing so far, not trying to blow through all my money.

I run my hand down the fabric of the dress, stopping at the price tag. "Never mind." I laugh.

"Try it on, Em." He stops me as I start to walk away.

"If I try it on and love it I'm just gonna be upset. It's too much."

"You can be upset with me. Try it on for me. I wanna see." He raises a brow. "You made me try on those fucking pants."

"I thought you'd like them! And your butt looked good in them."

"I think your butt will look good in the dress. Try it on or I'm gonna throw a tantrum." He reaches up to the top of the rack full of the same dress. "What size are you?"

"You little bitch." I grin, moving him over and grabbing my dress size myself.

"Give me a fashion show. Can I pick something else out?"

"Go for it. I'll go put this on." I smile, walking towards one of the retail workers to help get me a dressing room.

I slip into the dress, and lo and behold, it's incredible. I don't even know what I'd wear a dress like this too, but I'm in love.

I open the door to show Harry, and he grins.

"Holy shit."

I pout.

"Let me buy it for you." He says.

"No."

"Yes."

"No. I don't need a dress this expensive, you're not spending your money on it."

"Why do you have to be so stubborn? Can't I just be like, a sugar da-"

"Harry, shut the fuck up." I laugh, not letting him finish. "What'd you pick out?"

He holds up another dress. "Isn't this nice? Funky."

It's very much Harry's style. So of course I like it.

"Cheaper, too." He adds. I roll my eyes and take the dress from him. "Can I just take a little picture of you. You're pretty."

"Okay, how do I pose?"

"Give me a little smirk." He chuckles, holding up his phone. I do as I'm told, and then go back into the dressing room to change.

4:33 pm

"I wanna taste yours. Pleaseee" Harry and I stopped for gelato after leaving the Galleria dell'Academia, and he's being annoying because he doesn't like his flavor.