n i n e t e en

LONG CHAPTER :)!!!! IT'S cute but its everywhere and has a shitty ending but it's okay maybe??!?!!? zayn some feedback for me! 

enjoy :)

--

Harry: Come overrrr

Me: im in bed harry

Me: it's 11

Harry: So?

Harry: I'm lonely :(

Me: are you being serious

Harry: Yes.

Harry: Come over. I'll call for a driver.

Me: i can just uber

Harry: That's dangerous.

Me: i've done it 100 times

Harry: :(

Me: i won't come over :)

Harry: Fine.

Me: i'll be there soon

I slip out of bed, wearing leggings and a huge sweatshirt. I wasn't going to go to bed for a while, I was just in bed watching Gossip Girl. I walk to the bathroom and brush out my messy hair, unlocking my phone to call an uber. I quickly order one and then finish getting ready in the bathroom. I slide on my slip-on uggs, and walk outside the apartment to wait for the uber on the steps. Once he arrives, I hop inside and he takes me to Harry's with little conversation. I thank him as I step out, walking up to Harry's gate.

I press the button, and wait a few seconds until I hear Harry's voice. "Emma?" He asks, and I smile.

"Mhm." I reply, sticking my tongue out towards the camera so he can see me. I hear a light chuckle before the gate opens. I hurry to the front door, where Harry greets me.

"Hi." Harry grins, wrapping arm around my waist and pulling me close. He leans down to kiss me and I can't help but smile through the kiss. I place my hand between his neck and shoulders, wanting to be closer to him.

"How was the interview?" I ask him as he closes the front door. His hand is still lightly hovering over my back, which allows him to pull me with him to the living room.

"It was alright. We were forced to play never have I ever again." He sighs, sitting down on the couch. I take a seat next to him and reach behind me to grab a blanket. I wrap the blanket around me because it's freezing in his living room. "How was your coffee date?"

I snap my head up quickly, furrowing my brows lightly. He smiles, and I can now tell that he was joking. "With your friend." He explains and I nod.

I debate between telling him it was with Aaron or not. I know I probably should, but it's not like it was a big deal or anything. I'll probably never talk to him again anyways.

"Actually it wasn't with a friend." I tell him. He raises a brow and I bite my lip lightly. "It was with Aaron."

"Aaron?" He asks, a brow still raised.

"My ex." I respond, biting my lip a little harder with a slight frown.

"Oh."

Harry looks down at his hands and I adjust the blanket wrapped around me. "Why did you meet with him?" He looks up at me and I almost melt.

"He's been trying to contact me ever since we broke up and I guess I just wanted to hear what he wanted to say." I explain to him, and he nods slowly.