t e n

GET EXITED GUYS!!! BTW INFINITY IS SO FUCKING AMAZING ITS LIKE MY FAVORITE SO FAR ITS SO AMAZING AND IT REMINDS ME OF FOUR AND IM NOT A HUGE FAN OF MADE IN THE A.M'S TITLE BUT WHATEVER I CAN TELL THE MUSIC WILL BE INCREDIBLE AND IM SO PROUD OF MY BOYS AND UGH THEIR SO TALENTED AND I LOVE THEM SOMUCH AND ITS LIKE THEIR FIRST ALBUM W/OUT ZAYN AND GOSH IM SO HAPPY!

--

Harry: Late lunch?

Me: no

Me: we should do something fun

Harry: Like?

Me: like something you'll probably never do again for a long time

Harry: Do you have any ideas?

Me: no

Me: WAIT YES I DO

Me: and it's a really good one nice emma

Harry: Would you like to tell me?

Me: you've only asked questions this entire chat

Me: but we should go to Sky High, the trampoline place

Harry: ...

Me: it'll be fun!!

Harry: Alright fine

Me: okay well don't be grumpy

Harry: I'm not grumpy, I'd just like to have lunch with you

Me: we can eat lunch there

Harry: Sounds good :) I'll pick you up at 12, alright?

Me: Yup

I shut off my phone and toss it on my bed, mentally patting myself on the back for my genius idea. It's 10:45, and I'm still in pajamas. I woke up around 9:00, ate some eggs and then binge watched Parks and Recreation. I walk into my closet and pick out something to wear.

I settle on a white sports bra, a mint top from Athleta and some black lululemon shorts. I grab a pair of socks and slip them on. I head over to my bathroom to fix up my face, only adding some concealer under my eyes and in some red areas. By the time I'm finished, it's 11:15 and I've still got 45 minutes to spare. I spend those 45 minutes with Beth and Claudia, probably bugging them to death.

"Are you gonna kiss him?" Beth asks, poking me repeatedly on the shoulder.

"Beth! I'm going to tell you for the millionth time, we are just friends." I roll my eyes, and she laughs.

"Em, obviously you like him. It seems like he likes you too." Claudia says. "The whole bouncing on trampolines with boobs flying everywhere will probably-"

"Claudia, I don't like him." I convince myself saying that, but not Claudia and Beth.

"Alright, fine!" Claudia and Beth both laugh, and I want to scream.

"Can't a guy and a girl just be friends?" I ask, shaking my head already knowing the answer.

"Well yes," Claudia begins.

"Thank you!"

"I didn't finish. Yes, a guy and girl can be just friends, but not when said guy is extremely attractive and famous."

"I agree." Beth adds afterwords, and I can't help but roll my eyes again.

"I'm leaving." I huff, getting up from my spot on Beth's bed. "Harry should be here soon anyways."