f i f t e e n

HOW CUTE A 1D DAY GIF!! its about time!! ok so since i updated 2 days ago this is kinda a short chapter but its adorable and i love it!!!ENJOY!

--

I sit patiently in Harry's kitchen, stirring the straw of my water. Harry insisted on stopping at Starbucks to get me water so I could start sobering up because it was a long drive. He's currently setting his alarm, so I take this time to admire his house. It's hands down the most gorgeous kitchen I have ever seen, everything about it screams "i'm super rich and successful."

Harry walks back smiling at me, and I return that smile. I guess he spots me playing with the straw, and raises his eyebrows. "Drink up." I stick my tongue out at him, a thing I tend to do while drunk, and sip the water.

"You didn't have to leave early because of me." I tell him in between sips.

"First of all, we didn't leave early. It's one o'clock in the morning. We just left before all the other boys. And second of all, we didn't leave because of you. I was tired too." He takes a seat next to me on the stool and rubs my back gently. I feel bad because I kept closing my eyes at the bar while leaning on Harry so he decided we should go. "Do you feel alright?"

"Yeah. I don't puke when I'm drunk. I just get a nasty hangover." I laugh, sipping on my water. I lift up the cup slightly and see it's empty, so I get up to throw it away.

"Good to know." Harry chuckles. He yawns, and rubs his eyes a little bit. "C'mon" He gets off his stool and reaches a hand out. I place my hand in his and he leads me through his huge house upstairs to his bedroom. "You can sleep in here."

His bedroom is massive. It's a simple design, white walls, wood floors, his bed, a couch and some little decorative pieces.

"Here, you can sleep in these. There's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom that you can use. " Harry hands me a pair of sweatpants and a large t-shirt. I look down at my dress, and realize I have to take it off. I reach my arm over my shoulder and attempt to unzip myself, but I can't. My hands are pushed away by Harry's, and he unzips my dress in one motion.

"Thank you." I say lightly, my back still facing him. I take the sweatpants and shirt into his bathroom, and shimmy out of my dress. The sweatpants are huge on me, but extremely soft. I slip the shirt over my bra, not caring to take it off. I open a few drawers, and find a packaged toothbrush. I open it and brush my teeth for a little bit.

I walk out of his bathroom and fold my dress, putting it on the couch. Harry put sweatpants on too, but no shirt. I walk over towards him, and wrap my arms around his torso. He gets goosebumps, probably because my hands are cold, but he ignores them and places his hands on my back. It's probably the drunk part of my that decides to hug him at a random time like this, but either way it makes me happy. He's warm and soft and I just love being with him.

"I'm really glad that I met you." I smile against his chest, and his hands move up and down on my back. I stay there for a little bit, being weird and cuddly, before I back up from the best hug of my life.

"And I'm really glad that I met you." He looks down at me, his emerald eyes glowing. I yawn for the millionth time tonight, and Harry's faces brightens a bit more. "Go get in bed, you must be exhausted." He chuckles, and I nod, walking over to the bed. I am exhausted, but it's a good exhausted. I'm happy that my exhaustion is because I spent a day with Harry.

I lift up the covers from his pure white bed, and put one of the throw pillows on the ground. "Which is your side?" I ask Harry, turning over to him. He's still smiling, and I want to hug him again.