f o u r t y - t w o

the long awaited chapter 42 is here! enjoy <3 the reason i haven't updated is bc writers block. i need motivation to write, and maybe some ideas! if you have any ideas leave a comment and ill 100% give you credit. 

-

"Morning, baby." I hear and my eyes flutter open to Harry right in front of me.

"How long have you been up?" I ask with a groggy voice. I rub my eyes gently, and then close them again, still exhausted from last night. We went out to a bar with Gemma, who I've already become very close with over these past few days. I didn't drink much, but enough to make my head hurt.

"About thirty minutes." He says quietly, and I nod.

"What are we doing today?" I ask him as he lays down next to me.

"No plans." He responds, smiling at me. "I was thinking about maybe going home tomorrow? We've been here for a while, I think it's time to go back."

When he suggests that, I shove my head into the pillow and let out a loud groan. This trip has been like a vacation, a minus the fights, it's been perfect. Everytime I think about reality I want to puke.

"Is that a no?" Harry asks with a chuckle. He strokes the back of my hair lightly, which help soothes my stress.

"I can't go home." I sigh, turning around to face him.

"What do you mean you can't go home?" He asks, raising a brow.

"I live with my mom, Harry. Three months ago I was on my own, and now I'm living with my mom. I forgot how much it fucking sucks to live with your mom." I say, chewing on the inside of my mouth. "I don't have a job either, and I can't pay for anything because I don't make any money."

"Move in with me." He says, and my eyes widen.

"I'm being serious Harry, my life's a complete mess."

"You're life's not a complete mess Em," He says, looking me in the eye. "You'll find something you enjoy doing, I promise." He gives me a small smile, pressing a kiss to my temple, trying to make me feel better. "And I'm being serious. Move in with me."

"Harry,"

"Think about it, Em. You sleep over almost every night and you're over almost every day. You basically already live there, so why not just make it official?" He smiles, raising his eyebrows.

"Okay." I smile back at him.

"Okay?" He repeats me, and smiles even wider. I nod, and he presses a kiss to my lips.

--

I drop my suitcase down on the ground as we walk in the door, and almost completely collapse onto Harry's couch. We talked about it for a little on the plane, and I'm still not completely sure I want to move in with him, but I am staying with him for a while.

"Tired?" Harry chuckles, grabbing my suitcase. "C'mon, let's go upstairs."

"Too far." I groan. "Carry me."

"You plus the two suitcases? I'll pass." He says, walking towards the stairs. I pout, but get up and follow him up.

"God, I feel sick." I sigh, feeling a little nauseous. I trudge up the stairs slowly, and pull my hair back into a low ponytail using my scrunchie. I miss a whole chunk of hair, but honestly I could care less.

"Probably just motion sickness. You'll feel better tomorrow." He says, slowing down so I catch up to him. Once I do, he places his hand on my back, lightly moving it up and down.