f i f t y - t h r e e

another one. keep commenting babes
-
wednesday, february 14th
7:44pm

Valentine's day alone is pretty shitty. I miss Harry and he's only been gone for two days.

I had this weird fantasy that he'd fly in for today just for a little to be with me, but nope. I got a little Happy Valentine's day bitmoji text from him this morning and a 'I wish I were with you' text.

I know he's got his stuff to do in Jamaica, but Beth kinda convinced me that he would do something special for me today. Not that I really expect him to do something big, but Beth being like 'He's for sure gonna fly in' kinda messed with my head.

But, here I am, 7:45 pm, alone in this giant empty house, watching Call Me By Your Name, missing Harry like crazy.

Me: I miss you

I send the text and stare at the screen for a second, wanting to throw my phone across the room. I see the bubbles pop up and then they disappear. Aw.

FaceTime from Harry

Yay.

I pause the movie and answer the facetime with a smile.

"Hi baby." He says with his raspy voice.

"Did you just wake up?"

"From a nap, yeah."

"What'd you do for valentine's day?"

"Walked around all mopey and bitchy because I couldn't be with you. I did get a few lines for a song cus of it, though."

"Then I guess some good came out of being away from you." I give him a small smile.

"Not really. I'd much rather be with you."

"You're cute."

"I called a real estate agent, though. She told me it's new so nobody's been making offers or anything yet."

"So we have time?"

"Mhm." He nods. "I was looking through some others today but honestly that one seems pretty perfect."

"I think we should visit it and then see if the agent has other ideas." I smile. "But I love it too."

"Were gonna buy a houseeeeeee" He sings. "Told my mum and she asked when I was proposing."

He looks all cute when he says that and I blush. Obviously getting married isn't like how it is in the movies, it's not a spontaneous decision, it's a conversation.

A conversation that gives me butterflies.

"You're blushing." He chuckles. "I think best timing is to get engaged in like, a year, and then have the wedding another year later. God willing."

"Whatever works for us." I smile. "I wanna tell you about my dream last night."

"And I wanna hear about your dream last night."

"I had a baby." I say, and he breaks out in a wide smile.

"My baby?"

"Your baby."

"I like that. Is that all?"

"No. I was in the delivery room freaking out because you weren't there, and everyone was telling me that you weren't gonna make it for some reason, they wouldn't say the reason. And then I had the baby, got up and walked out of the delivery room to go see the little nursery room with all the babies, and I opened the room next to mine and it was the entrance to a stage and you were performing as part of your tour."