f i f t y - t w o

guys!!! when you in-line comment and tell me ur reactions & what u like it seriously inspires me to write more frequently. seeing people actually have an attachment to these characters and their reactions genuinely makes me day and i read EVERY SINGLE ONE. there aren't as many as there used to be and i'd love to just see ur reaction! just comment when u get a little happy or something and it'd make my day :)

sunday, february 12th, 2018
4:53 am

"God, this sucks a lot more than I thought it would." I pout, looking at Harry.

"I'll be back before you even realize I was gone." He gives me a light smile, he doesn't seem convinced that's true.

"You better call me and sing me all your songs. Okay?" I smile, running my hand up and down his arm.

"Everyday." He says softly. I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He grabs his phone to check the time and I push it out of his hand.

"Five more minutes." I say, kissing his jawline. "You're plane can wait five minutes."

"Five minutes." He repeats, and I kiss him.

"Buy some wifi on the plane and look for a place, okay?" He nods in response. "I'll look during my break."

We've been looking for a place for the past two days but obviously its not that quick of a find. We're not in any particular rush, but I think it'd be nice to move before he leaves for tour. It's just hard because he's gone for a month.

"Are you gonna go back to bed before work?"

"It's five already, I'll just shower and go get breakfast or something." I tell him.

"I don't want to leave you." Harry groans.

"I don't want you to leave." I pout again. He kisses my pouting lips quickly, which makes me giggle a bit. "Bring me back something from Jamaica."

"Duh." He grins. "I should get going, Em."

I feel some tears coming on, but I'm not too upset. I'll just miss him— a lot.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Har." I, sniffling a bit, burying my head into the crook of his neck. I take in all of him— his warmth, his scent, everything— and just hold him because it'll be a long fucking month without him.

"I'll miss you more." He kisses my cheek. "I love you so much, Emma."

He stands up and grabs my hand with his, the other hand holding his very large suitcase. We walk hand in hand to the front door and he turns to face me once more before walking out.

"I love you." I smile, kissing him briefly.

"See you soon,"

And with that, he's out the door and into the car.

Gone.

12:04 pm

"He left this morning?" Peyton asks me as we walk to the office kitchen.

"Yeah. It sucked." I sigh, walking over to the keurig to make some coffee.

"What kind of business trip is a month long? That's fucked." Peyton says, grabbing an apple from the fridge.

"I know." I say, purposefully dodging her semi-question. I haven't told anyone here who I'm dating, because quite frankly it doesn't matter at work. I have Peyton who I'm friends with, and all she knows is that I have a boyfriend.

"Well, while your boyfriend's got that going on, mine's sitting on my couch claiming he's looking for job while he's actually just playing fortnite." Peyton groans.