f o u r t y - o n e

CHAPTER 41! WOOO!

sorry, i started school and ive been super busy.

BUT PLEASE READ: please please please go check out my other story it's you. i love it so much and im so excited for it to continue i have so many plans for it! please go read the first two chapters and let me know what you think!

enjoy!

--

"I'm officially the best boyfriend." He says, walking over to the purse. My phone stops ringing, but he tosses me the phone anyways.

"It was just my mom, I'll text her." I say, laying back down into the pillow. "Come back and cuddle with me." I say with a smile.

"Emma, why do you have a pregnancy test?"

Once he says those words I freeze. I didn't remember the test was in my purse, and I didn't think he would see it.

"Harry, I was gonna tell you." I say, getting up off the bed to go over to him.

"You were gonna tell me? Is that right?" He asks, still holding the packaged test in his hand. He looks pissed off.

"I swear I-"

"Last night you were upset about me not telling you something yet at the time you were doing the exact same. And this, this is so much more important." He says to me, anger filling his facial expression and voice.

"It's not like I knew I was pregnant. It's just a test, Harry." I defend myself. I don't think it's uncommon for someone to take a pregnancy test without their partner knowing. I would've obviously told him the results, but this was just unnecessary.

"When did you even get this?" He asks, still seeming pretty upset.

"This morning when you were at starbucks and I-"

"You've got to be kidding me. Why didn't you tell me, Emma? You didn't have to be so fucking sneaky about it." He yells, and then I feel myself starting to get upset.

"Why didn't I tell you? Hm, I don't know. Maybe because the other day you were ranting about how a kid would ruin your career. Maybe because you told me you'd never want a kid right now. Is that a good enough reason for you?" I feel my eyes begin to water because of how real this has become. If I am pregnant, everything changes.

"Emma," His face softens once he realizes all the things he said.

"How do you think I feel? I'm scared enough to begin with but then I have the fucking added pressure that I would ruin your life with this." And with that, I start to cry. Harry has a guilty look on his face, and he walks over to me, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Emma, you know that's not true. If you're pregnant I'm here for you, and the baby. Everything else will figure itself out. It's okay." He soothes, wrapping his arms around me and running a hand through my hair. I cry into his shoulder for a bit longer, because even though I know he's here for me, I don't want to be pregnant.

"I'm scared."

"I know, but we'll be okay." He says, pressing a kiss to my temple. "You just need to take the test."

"Okay." I breathe out relaxing myself. I wipe under my eyes, and then hug Harry again.

"I love you, Emma. Whatever happens we'll be fine." He says, hugging me tightly. He kisses me quickly, and then I get up from the bed. I walk over to the purse to grab the test Harry dropped, and then go to the bathroom.

I unwrap the package, follow the directions and pee on the little stick. The few minutes I have before I know seem extremely long. I can't stop thinking about what's about to happen if it says I'm pregnant.