t w e n t y - t w o

woooooot new chapter! enjoy it ily all

--

"I'm not gonna finish all this." I tell Harry, attempting to use my chopsticks. I'm currently sitting on his lap on his bed, eating chinese takeout. We finished all the main food and decided to eat the rice last, which was a stupid idea because I'm so full.

"Give me some." Harry orders. I try to get some of the chicken fried rice onto the chopstick, and get a tiny bit on. I turn my back around and he takes the little bit of rice into his mouth. I retrieve my chopsticks from his mouth and try to get a little piece for me. In the process of me getting the rice from the chopsticks to my mouth, the rice drops onto my leggings.

"Dammit." I mutter quietly, picking up the rice with my fingers and putting it in my mouth.

"You're adorable." Harry chuckles, turning my head slightly and planting a kiss on my mouth. I smile and drop the chopsticks into the tiny takeout box.

"I watched your car karaoke video." I tell him, reaching over to to put the rice on the nightstand.

"And?"

"You look really hot in it." I admit, laughing lightly. I move from my place on his lap so I can face him. I sit criss cross across from him, which lets me see his grin.

"Oh really?" He smirks, pulling me closer to him.

"You kinda ruined it when you fucked up in drag me down." I add with a smile. Harry gives me a look before rolling his eyes. "It's okay, it was funny."

"Thanks, that makes me feel so much better." He jokes, smiling afterwards. "What time is it?" He asks me, and I shrug my shoulders. He reaches over to one side of the bed to grab his phone and checks the time quickly. "Almost eleven."  He says quietly.

"What time's your flight?" I ask him.
"Around twelve. I'll leave the house around eleven though." He tells me and I nod. "I'll miss youu." He draws out, giving me a cheesy grin.

"I'll miss you too." I tell him, and he smiles wider in content. "Is your sister home too?"

"She doesn't live with my mum, but she's nearby, so yeah. She'll probably come by for dinner a few nights." He explains. "I'm not looking forward to the flight though."

"How long is it?"

"Ten hours." He sighs. "And it's in the middle of the day so I'm not going to be too tired."

"I'm the type of person who can just fall asleep on a plane no matter what time it is." I tell him, smiling. "Then again I don't usually go on ten hour flights."

"It'll be worth it, haven't seen my mum in a while." I think it's so adorable how much Harry loves his mom. He calls her almost everyday and texts her a lot too. I doubt I would talk to my mom that much if I was as famous as Harry, but I assume our mother's are very different. From what I've heard, Harry's mom seems very sweet.

"How long are you gone for again? I forgot."

"Six days." He tells me. "When does Beth leave?" He asks, changing the subject.

"Sunday. She's dragging me out to a club Saturday night." I groan, and Harry chuckles. "Every time we go out to clubs, Beth ends up disappearing and I have to go home alone."

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend?"

"They're off again on again. Hard to keep up with that, so I don't know." I tell him. "It's gonna be weird living with my mom again." My living situation has constantly been on my mind, and I decided on going back to my mom's until I can save enough money to get my own place.

summit ✽ h.sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara