Oi Y/N! [Max Verstappen]

Lockdown was taking its toll on Max and Y/N's relationship so much so that Y/N cherished the days where she could go out and do a food shop for the apartment that she was currently sharing with Max in Monaco, just so that she could get a break. Y/N had been with Max in Australia for the first race when it was cancelled and travelled home with him to Monaco instead of returning to her parents' home in Belgium.

In the beginning, it had been bliss. Being able to spend so much time with Max was never something Y/N took for granted in the year they'd been going out with each other, but after the first 2 weeks Max got wrapped up with iRacing and Call of Duty where he'd play with the other drivers and his friends and it became Y/N's job to ensure he remembered to actually eat and drink. It got to the stage where Max basically lived and breathed this video games and it felt as though she were only around to bring him food. It was 'Y/N this' and 'Y/N that' as he sat on his ass behind his screen in the living room while she managed the apartment which she was positive would have fell into ruin if it weren't for her. His behaviour confused her as during winter break, he hadn't nearly been as obsessed with video games.

"Here you go Max." She said coming into the living room with a bowl of salad for his lunch. It was nearly routine for her now to prepare a salad for the two of them for lunch each day. They use to eat together on the balcony but now Max eats while he plays one of his games as lunchtime usually fell during a time when his friends where online, according to him. "Thanks babe," Max said giving her a kiss on the cheek. As much as she hated basically being his maid, Max never failed to extract a blush from her or make her feel as if there were butterflies in her stomach. Just as Y/N turned away Max got her attention again by grabbing her hand, "Can you get me a drink please?" Y/N gave a slight nod and returned within seconds with a glass of water for him. "Thanks." His concentration had returned to his videogame while briefly pausing to shovel food into his mouth. "Actually babe, here you can take this." Max said holding his dish up to her. Y/N stared at him with a look of disbelief before turning on her heel and left to eat her own dinner leaving Max with his arm still extended into the air, holding his bowl.

"Babe?" Max questioned as he watched walk away.

"I will not be treated like some second class citizen in this home. I am not your maid!" Y/N said raising her voice to ensure Max got the gist of what she was saying.

"I don't!" Max protested but it fell on deaf ears as Y/N stood with her hands on hips and eyebrows raised as if you ask him 'are you being serious?'. Y/N simply spun on her heels and walked into their shared bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Max winced as he heard the door slam. He let out a sigh and turned his microphone back on, feeling thankful that he'd turned it off and that all his friends hadn't just heard him argue with Y/N. "Guys, I'm going to have to go."

"Awk, come on mate! One more round!" Lando complained through his headset. Max shook his head, "Can't. Sorry Lando." They bid each other goodbye and Max shut his computer down. He stood up from his gaming chair and brought his dish into the kitchen, noting Y/N plate of food still untouched Max felt a pang of guilt as he'd upset her causing her to forget about her food. He let out a sigh and quickly ordered some food for them to eat and walked to their bedroom knocking lightly on the door before entering. Max stood at the door as he took in the sight in front of him. Y/N glanced up from her phone to Max from where she sat on the bed before turning her attention back to her phone, determined to not pay any attention to the Dutch boy. He didn't deserve any attention from her.

"I'm sorry," Max said walking closer to her and taking a seat beside her on the bed leaning against the headboard. Y/N shuffled a little further away from him, but Max simply wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closed to him. Seeing no point in arguing with him, Y/N let him pull her closer and rested her head against his shoulder. Both of them knew it was impossible for either to stay mad at the other for longer than a few minutes and Max knew that by resting her head in his shoulder that she was over their argument. "I won't make you do everything. I took advantage of you being here and got you to do everything for me. That wasn't right of me."

Y/N didn't say anything to response. She simply leaned her head back and with a hand pulled his head towards hers and pressed her lips to his. Max was taken aback by this sudden display of affection but responded happily and soon moved his arms from her shoulder to around her waist, pulling her on top of him so that she straddled his thighs and continued their kiss, full of passion. Y/N pulled away, a little breathless and took a deep breath, she held his face in her hands gently caressing his cheeks before eyeing him. "Don't ever treat me like that again, ok?" She whispered against his lips and pressed a fleeting kiss against his before climbing off his lap.

Max nodded quickly. "I've ordered us some food." Y/N smiled and kissed his cheek.

"This is why I love you!" Y/N laughed.