Simulator [Lando Norris]

"Oh my god! Someone revive me!" Lando screamed through his headset to George Russell and Charles Leclerc whom he was playing with. Thankfully, George answered his pleas and revived him, and Lando voiced his appreciation across his stream. Week 7 of lockdown had well and truly arrived with boredom aplenty which had resulted in Lando spending much more time on his stream than he had anticipated, but he wasn't complaining as it allowed him to stay connected with his mates and his fans. While he was busy on his computer playing Call of Duty, it allowed his girlfriend, Y/N, to play on his simulator, which she had taken a liking to. Lando and Y/N had been going out for only 4 months but she had been with him in Australia for the Grand Prix when it was cancelled and thus, went into quarantine with him after the positive test from a member of the McLaren team as she didn't want to return home to Cornwall and put her family at risk.

It was while Lando was silent and concentrating on his game that some eagle eyed fans noticed that his simulator was running in the background but the person playing couldn't be seen from the camera angle and the large playseat blocking them. As Lando glanced up to read his chat he noticed that most of it was centred around his simulator, with a quick look behind him, he decided to ignore the comments and carry on gaming. Obviously, having noticed that Lando was actively ignoring their comment about the mystery person, his chat was now facing an influx of comments and questions about who was playing his simulator. A sigh escaped Lando's mouth, he figured it was better to just tell his chat instead of them coming to their own conclusions, it wasn't that they didn't know that Lando had a girlfriend though he himself had never posted a photo, he knew that Kym Illman, the F1 Photographer, had photographed them together in Melbourne and had posted it to Instagram.

"It's my girlfriend on my simulator. She's ruining all my lap times." Lando joked and through the stream the huff of outrage was heard coming from the Y/N sat at the simulator, "Excuse me! If anything, I'm improving them." She paused the game to turn around and watch Lando who had decided to end the COD game with Charles and George.

"Do a lap there, I'll commentate." Lando suggested, he adjusted the camera angle so that those watching could see Y/N and the large computer screen without having to end the stream and restart it with the simulator cameras. Y/N nodded her head, sat down correctly and restarted her lap of Monza. "It's lights out and away we go!" Lando began as Y/N released the clutch on the simulator and sped off to the first corner which she survived. "It's Y/L/N battling Albon for position, she takes the outside of turn 4 and loses position to Albon, now down to P7. Come on Y/N! You're letting us down!" Lando teased knowing that it would wind her up, which it did, and cause her to try harder, which it did. She proceeded to drive round Parabolica, moving up positions as Hulkenburg went too wide, ending the first lap in P7. "And this is brilliant racing! Y/L/N and Verstappen go head to head in the battle for P5, and Y/L/N's got it!" Lando cheered enthusiastically. It was evident that Y/N was better than he expected. He glanced back at his chat and read some of the comments out to Y/N who only hummed in response as she was too concentrated on her race to contribute more, "'Who knew that Lando's girlfriend would be a better racer than him'. Hey! 'she should join the esports race', what'd ya say? Join on Sunday?" Y/N only hummed in response causing Lando to laugh as he continued to commentate on her race.

"And that's Y/L/N in P3!"

"Woo! Ah ha! Yes!" Y/N cheered throwing her hands in the air to celebrate. She clambered out of the chair and jumped in the air, laughing. "Woo!" The happiness was evident by the large smile present on her face, she jumped into Lando's awaiting arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and swayed side to side, giving his cheek a kiss before she proceeded to stand behind gaming chair while he sat in it to read the chat comments, "Ha! Read that one." Y/N said, much calmer than she was just seconds ago and seemed to be a bit more shy now that the camera was directly on her and that she didn't have the playseat to hide behind. Y/N still had her arms wrapped around his neck and rested her head on top of Lando's while Lando played with her finds and ran his fingers up and down her arm.

"Y/N for McLaren seat 20- hey! You are not taking my seat!" Lando said tilting his head up so that he could see her. Y/N smiled teasingly and scratched his head with her nails causing Lando to shiver in delight and lean back further into her hands.

"I still can't believe that you shaved your head." She said and leaned down so that she was in shot and could be heard, "Did you guys know I came back from the shop and he'd taken the shears to his head, I was horrified! You did a shite job at it too. I loved your long hair."

"You know, I thought it would've grown back by now." He admitted.

"Oh, my poor baby." Y/N said pulling his head back and giving him a kiss before stepping back and moving out of frame of the stream camera.

"Where are you going?" Lando said turning to watch Y/N as she started to move towards the door, she looked back over her shoulder and winked at him before exiting the room. Lando glanced back towards the stream, "Well guys, this is it. I'll be on tomorrow night for the F1 esports race. Byeeee!" He ended the stream, stood up and followed Y/N out of the door, "Where do you think you're going?" He said grabbing her hand and pulling her into his arms, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her closely, he peppered kisses over the side of her face that he could reach from their current position and then began to trail them down her neck.

"Ah, ah, ah." Y/N untangled herself from his grasp and kissed his cheek, "Bedtime." She smirked.

"No ..." Lando trailed off but Y/N had already walked into their bedroom and was laying down on their bed. With a laugh, Lando lay down beside her and pulled her into his chest, kissing her head, "Ok, fine." He sighed.

" He sighed