Pregnant [Multiple Drivers]

George Russell (For KimberlyHtuLvesque)

Y/N watched from the kitchen window as George played with his nephew on the trampoline. They were wrestling with each other and it warmed Y/N's heart to see George so happy while interacting with his family. It was the end of the season and they were celebrating with George's family at his parent's house in Oxford.

George jumped down from the trampoline catching his nephew who had jumped into his arms. He spun him around before setting him down and watching him run into the arms of his mother who was stood at the door. With a wide smile, George made his way back indoors and into Y/N's loving arms. He squeezed her tightly, swaying side to side of his feet. Y/N pushed slightly on his chest to move backwards and looked up at him.

"Hope you're getting plenty of practice." Y/N murmured looking up at him through her eyelashes.

"Huh?" George asked with furrowed brows, confusion evident in his voice.

"You'll need it for in a few months." George froze for a few seconds. His hands moved from Y/N's waist, up her arms and onto her shoulders. He pushed her backwards, holding her at arm's length, studying her face. He was speechless. They hadn't discussed children before, and Y/N hoped that he wouldn't be upset but the smile on his face couldn't be faked; he was beyond happy. "Summer break to be specific. Perfect timing, if you ask me." Y/N smirked but it soon gave in to a wide smile as she failed to contain her excitement. George smiled wide and kissed her longingly, she responded with ease to the kiss, returning his passion effortlessly.

 George smiled wide and kissed her longingly, she responded with ease to the kiss, returning his passion effortlessly

Lewis Hamilton

                      Y/N stared at the positive pregnancy test in her hand, the two lines seemed to stare right back at her. It was a bittersweet feeling. Of course, she was elated. Her and Lewis had tried for months now to become pregnant, having decided at the beginning of the winter break that they were ready and now here in Monaco for the Monacan Grand Prix, Y/N's found out that she's expecting a baby. Y/N wouldn't know when exactly she'd be giving birth, but a rough calculation told her it'd be during the winter break at least which was the ideal situation.