four

"Oh I think this would look better!" Jin said as he held up another suit, they were currently in the suit store picking out suits for the engagement party. Jin is a business one of the friends of Jimin who wanted to make look like a god next week, however he wanted Jungkook to come along too.

They both needed to look really elegant and hot for the party, because why not?

Jin had held up so many suits that only he recognized, with velvet suits and more. Jimin had given up on trying to calm Jin down, he sat with Jungkook on the sofa while the eldest picked out all the clothes.

"Yeah, that looks great." Jimin said tiredly as he sneaked a peek at the suit. Jungkook had almost dozed if his head hadn't dropped. He shot right up and mumbled things like

'lovely...suit...sleepy...'

"Jeon Jungkook, you better look at this."

"But hyung, its just an engagement party. Its not like we're going to some wedding." Jungkook whined as he leaned his head back. Jin sighed and checked out the two suits he had gotten for the two boys.

Perfect.

As they exit the store (with the bags in their hands) they all walked towards Jungkook's car and got in after placing the neatly ironed suits in. Jin was fussing about to not make a single crease or wrinkle on of the suits.

"Namjoon is in charge with all the decorations right?" Jimin said scrolling through his phone and typing something in while smiling widely.

"Oh god, he isn't. If he did he would probably destroy the decorations."

"Then who's preparing the the venue?"

"Hoseok was his name?"

--

updating in school because why not?