thirty eight

Hoseok felt all things at once it overwhelmed him, but his grip on Jungkook never faltered. In fact it even tightened all throughout Jungkook's confession.

"Jungkook." Hoseok said finally shakily, all courage gone from Jungkook's wide and innocent eyes.

"I- um. Its fine if you don't like me back hyung, I just assumed-."

"Shut the fuck up."

Hoseok pulled Jungkook with much difficulty and kissed him once again. Jungkook might have lost count how many time he's been to heaven and back this day.

"I like you back Jungkook, ever since that night you kissed me. You left with my heart the very next day, I always pushed you away because I thought I was protecting us both when in reality I was tearing us apart by not being there for each other." Hoseok  said as he looked down, Jungkook felt his heart thump loudly against his chest which was quite embarrassing because Hoseok was pressed against the area where his heart was.

They stayed silent for a few more moments.

"So, what are we?"

"I honestly don't know, we like each other but we need to come clean to Jimin. That boy deserves an explanation." Hoseok explained as he sighed right after, this was the hardest part. He was thinking of the worst.

Jimin's hateful eyes staring him down, eyes full of betrayal and hurt. He didn't want to upset Jimin but he knew that Jimin deserved someone better than Hoseok. Someone who could actually love him and take care of him.

"I'll be there for you, but for now its only us okay?" Jungkook smiled as he kissed Hoseok's head.

Never have they both felt so good.