fifteen

Jungkook sighed as he got out from the car, he just got off from work and just currently arrived at a bar where him and Jimin will be relieving some stress that built up inside during these past few days.

The bouncer let him in as he saw that it was the Jeon Jungkook, he was a VIP at this place.

"Hey, Jimin's waiting for you in the usual room." The bouncer said firmly as he tilted his head to the side, Jungkook nodded and gave a small thank you before setting off for their usual booth.

Jimin wasn't alone, Jungkook felt a bit of burst of happiness as he saw Hoseok busy on his phone will Jimin was talking to someone on his phone. The party had just started so it wasn't as wild as it will be later on.

But then, Jungkook felt something rise down there as he saw the outfit Hoseok was in. It was just such a simple outfit but Hoseok pulled it off extremely well. He had on a black shirt that rose low showing off his collar bones, his hair was styled messily to give off the party effect. He had light make-up on, just a bit of eyeliner to emphasize his eyes.

But the choker around Hoseok's neck just made him look very sexy that Jungkook just tried so hard not to take Hoseok away.

"Oh, wait I going to have to call you back in a bit." Jimin said into the phone and hung up after saying 'bye'. Jimin smiled as he stood up, Hoseok also stood up and gave a small smile to Jungkook

"Hey!" Jimin smiled half hugging Jungkook

"Hey." Jungkook chuckled, they took a seat and no matter how hard Jungkook tried, his eyes would always come back to Hoseok who was looking at Jimin while smiling.

Just how exactly Jungkook looked like when he saw Hoseok, Jungkook felt his confidence lower down. Hoseok looked like he was in love with Jimin and he didn't like it but he couldn't really blame Hoseok since he told him that he should find someone who makes him happy.

Hoseok is happy, Jungkook had to respect that.

But just somehow this aching feeling in his chest won't go away even after he had told himself a million times that he was okay, everything was okay.

He exactly knew why it won't go away though, because everything is falling apart and he wasn't okay.

coming soon ^