thirty six

"Where are we going?" Hoseok asked into two minutes of driving in Jungkook's car, the said man chuckled as he just patted Hoseok's thigh.

"Into the woods and leave you there."

"Jeon Jungkook you better be kidding."

"Nope, its all true."

"I will kick you so hard you wont feel your balls till the next day." Hoseok threatened throwing daggers at the boy

"Geez, I was kidding." Jungkook smiled nervously, Hoseok gave a small smile and took Jungkook's hand and entwined it with his own.

- - -

"We're here." Jungkook smiled as he pulled up at some opening in the woods, the sun was shining at its brightest the sunlight pouring through the cracks from the trees.

"Come." Jungkook said as he opened Hoseok's door, locked the car once the boy got out and they began setting for some place with Jungkook leading the way.

"Lets play a game while walking there." Jungkook suggested giving a small smile

"You better not pull some 'Saw' shit on me." Hoseok said jokingly making Jungkook chuckled at the reference

"What game?" Hoseok added, Jungkook shrugged he felt just content with Hoseok's hand placed safely in his.

A few minutes later walking through huge roots of old trees and leaves they have reached another opening, this time it was a huge field of dandelions. Flowers spread far and wide, Hoseok could see the end but it was so far away he felt that running there would take him hours.

What he saw before him was more than beautiful, it was ethereal.

"Its beautiful right." Jungkook breathed out as he looked down at Hoseok who looked up in return. With no hesitation Hoseok leaned in and captured Jungkook's lips who kissed back in return.

Jungkook's hand sneaked around the others waist pulling him closer as they shared a long kiss. When they finally let go they were out of breath, Jungkook kissed Hoseok's forehead while he smiled.

Because this was all he ever wanted.