seven

It had been an whole hour since Jungkook had arrived and he was itching to know where Hoseok was. Though he couldn't act suspicious and ask Jin where the manager was because he would instantly know something is wrong. Its just that Jin is better with catching up on some things that look suspicious, like an instinct.

"When does Jimin arrive?" Jungkook asked Jin, the elder turned around from looking at something. "He's arriving right about now, his fiancé was said to be late and will arrive 30 minutes later after him." Jin explained, as if in cue, Jimin arrived through the tall doors with a huge smile on his face.

People came up to congratulate him, one by one of course. They didn't want to suffocate him. They had to do it the posh way possible, and about a few minutes later Jimin had successfully escaped the people. He headed straight for his brother and friend who were almost by the corner and out of sight.

"I don't even know half of the people father and mother invited." Jimin said, both boys let out a chuckle since they can relate to the boy. Every night, a night before a huge party Jungkook and Jimin have to sit in front of a book containing all their guest's information. Names, family, status in the business world.

Especially status in the business world, reputation is important.

"This looks amazing, I want to thank the decoration manager." Jimin said in awe as he looks around the place. Jungkook looked up immediately and saw his chance to meet Hoseok. His hands became clammy again as his stomach decided to do flips

"Can I come with you?" Jungkook asked smiling a bit just to hide mental screaming.

"You don't have to ask, how about you Jin hyung?"

"No its okay, I have to catch up with some few friends here." Jin said smiling as he excused himself and went the opposite way. The brothers began to walk, more people turned to stare at Jeon Jungkook.

Partly at Jimin too, but they already had no chance with him. He's already taken and seeing Jungkook is an opportunity for them.

But Jungkook was already taken, so still no chance.

"Oh, where could he be." Jimin said as he looked over tall people, catching sight of a messy mop brown curls, Jimin smiled and made his way over. Jungkook quickly following.

This is it, I'm finally meeting him.

Jungkook's thoughts were a mess as Jimin's hand reached out to place it on the male's shoulder, the male quickly turning around while smiling.

"Hoseok?"