thirty

Hoseok woke up earlier than Jimin the next day, he slowly untangled himself from the younger so that he won't wake him up. After that, he went downstairs to start cooking for the both of them, quickly deciding that he will cook pancakes.

After making the batter and setting one pancake in to let it cook he heard a ding from his phone. He grabbed it from the kitchen counter to see who it was, a smile was immediately formed as he realized it was Jungkook.

From: Kookie

Are we still up for today?

From: Hobi

Of course (:

From: Kookie

Great, I'll pick you up at 10:30

Hoseok still had two hours till Jungkook picks him up so he continued on cooking the pancakes, after he had cooked two pancakes for each of them. He added and syrup and a cube of butter on top, and set the plates on the table. He went back into the kitchen to fill two glasses of orange juice.

"Hey." Jimin said from the doorway, he had his sweatpants and a loose tank top on. His hair was ruffled messily from sleep.

"Good morning, I cooked pancakes!" Hoseok smiled cutely as he gestured at the two ready plates, Jimin smiled softly at this and made his way into the dining room and sat down and the other sat down too

"I can't wait to taste them then, shall we?"

They chatted over breakfast, bringing up embarrassing but funny moments that they shared and honestly these were the types of moments Hoseok liked. No cameras just them, but of course Hoseok wasn't too sure about his feelings just yet but he knew that Jimin was someone he would love to be friends with if not for this horrible arranged marriage.

They did try, but Hoseok was going to try to love him again. For the both of them.