six

"Jungkook stop moving!" The stylist scolded him as the young boy won't stop fidgeting. He was nervous as hell, since that day he had found out 'Hoseok' was the one who would manage the venue he was scared as fuck and lost sleep overthinking about the worst scenario about to happen. And it was about to happen.

They were getting ready for the engagement party and Jungkook was getting his make up after getting dressed in his suit which they spent hours looking for.

His stomach was doing flips and turns which made his palms sweat and resulting to move even though he didn't want to.

He took a deep breathe as he closed his eyes

It's going to be okay, I'm fine. Why am I even scared, this is the moment I've been waiting for.

"Okay, finally. You're done, now go to Seokjin." Jungkook nodded and said a silent thank you as Jimin replaced him. Jin was waiting outside on the sofa as he played some games on his phone, Jungkook cleared his throat and the elder looked up.

His eyes widened as he squealed "You look so handsome!"

"You would drop so many panties at the dinner Jeon Jungkook." Jin added while winking at him. Jungkook just closed his eyes and sighed

"No thank you Jin Hyung, I would not like to drop panties at dinner." Jungkook said as they made their way outside, Jin let out a laugh as they entered Jungkook's Lamborghini. Jimin would be arriving in a limo ('That lucky bastard' Jin hyung said and I quote).

The rest of the ride to the venue was silent as they both didn't have anything to say, to say Jungkook was fine was a lie. He had mixed emotions, he was scared and happy at the same time.

You see, Hoseok was the only person he could ever have loved. The boy had such an effect on him, and to have him in his arms again is all he could ever ask for. But Hoseok didn't want to be with him and he had to respect that, but Jungkook had to think about himself too. Surely Hoseok would find another person to make him happy, possibly even more happier than Jungkook could ever make him and Jungkook wanted to see him happy.

But he was selfish and wanted Hoseok to himself, knowing that leaving is an good idea for the both of him he decided to do it.

A few minutes later, they pulled up at an extremely, elegant and palace-like place where the party would be held. Normal people getting engaged would've just had a house party with friends. But no, thats not how Park Jimin works.

He had wanted the best for his fiancé and himself and decided to throw the best party there ever was.

(If you imagined it, how amazing would the after-party of the wedding be?)

Giving the car keys to the valet for him to park, Jungkook waved at the cameras as him and Jin passed through. Shouts of Jungkook and Jin's name were heard everywhere in the crowd but they kept on going until they had reached the top.

They immediately entered the place and sighed, a girl immediately came up to them and lead the way to the room. Walls were decorated with white and gold, elegant people were everywhere. (If it was possible, they were laughing elegantly too).

But of course all of this wasn't new to Jungkook, he had been to numerous of parties just like this and he had been used to act so stiff and elegant that he forgot how to actually live and have fun like how parties are supposed to be.

Oh well.

I'm crying screaming and laughing

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 800 votes! So i decided to do a q and a

SO ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME, AND I'LL POST IT UP ONCE I'VE GOT ENOUGH QUESTIONS.

(lmao it can be a weird ass question and i wouldnt mind😉😏😏)

hope ya'll liked this <3