eight

Jungkook frowned as the boy turned around, this was Hoseok alright.

But this wasn't his Hoseok. The boy looked completely different from the Hoseok he knew,  in fact he was different from Jung Hoseok. Jungkook mentally groaned, how could he be so stupid?

He should've asked for the boy's last name, he got himself worked up over the last few days for nothing. Needless to say, even though he was really nervous he still wanted to see Hoseok. Even though the possibility of them getting together was as small as a tiny dot he still wanted to see Hoseok again.

"Hey, You're Park Jimin right?" The boy asked smiling brightly at Jimin while holding his hand out for Jungkook's brother to shake, Jimin accepted the handshake and shook the hand firmly while a huge smile was etched on his face.

"I'm Oh Hoseok pleased to meet you." The boy said, Jimin initiated a conversation and complimented Hoseok about how beautiful the decorations were while Jungkook pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek out of annoyance.

"I can't believe I thought it was him." Jungkook muttered while he put his hands inside of his pockets. A few minutes later Jin ran over while smiling widely, he asked for Jimin and the called boy excused himself from the conversation he was having with the boy.

"He's here." Jin said breathlessly, Jimin's smile (if possible) grew even wider as he looked over the crowds trying to look for his fiancé.

"Don't even try, we have to wait until they go away." Jin chuckled, Jungkook had recovered a bit from the Hoseok incident and was curious at to who this fiancé that Jimin was so hung up on.

Jimin was literally bouncing with excitement, it was no surprise he didn't see his loved one for a day. But the longest they had been separated was when they both had business meetings for a week. That was the worst week Jimin had to endure.

"He's here!" Jimin said as there was a man, probably a bit shorter than Jimin talking to a couple who were congratulating him and his engagement. Jungkook was immersed in his own thoughts to even notice the boy turn around and make a dash for Jimin and hug him tightly.

"Hey baby." Jimin said chuckling as he hugged back as tightly, Jin made an 'aw' sound and Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts. He brushed off the imaginary dust off his suit and put on a small smile to welcome the boy into the family. The boy's back was facing unto him as hugged Jimin, Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Let me meet the boy hyung." Jungkook laughed, the boy froze as he slowly let go of Jimin.

"Oh yeah, right." Jimin said smiling, he encouraged his soon-to-be-husband to turn around. He slowly followed as he looked up at Jungkook

Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at the person in front of him.

So, I was actually waiting till tomorrow to update but since of all of u have been so good to me get ready for everyday updates (lmao i will try to update everyday)

hope all of u are having a great or had a great day <3