twenty four

Jungkook remembered this one time where in Jimin had broken one of his most treasured figurines that he bought online and childish little Jungkook swore that he would beat up his older brother for it, now that we was older he thought of it as funny and way out of line. But the way he felt that time he was feeling now.

He oh so wanted to smack his older brother for breaking with moment from Hoseok. He was a few centimeters away from his lips when the elder just decided to knock loudly scaring Hoseok half to death and making Jungkook sigh in disappointment.

They were lucky they locked the front door or else Jimin would have barged in.

Hoseok made his way to the front door and shot Jungkook a apologetic look before opening it, Jimin instantly grabbed Hoseok and hugged him tightly and kissed him. Jungkook was too mad to care and just trudged off to his room leaving the two behind.

He was too mad, sad, disappointed and jealous to even think about manners as he stomped his way.

He just wanted Hoseok to himself and have Jimin get out of the way, they were perfect fine all those years ago without Jimin. Just him and Hoseok walking through the streets late at night, hand in hand. He just wanted those moments back when Jimin was out of the picture.

What ever has he done wrong?

He waited patiently all those years just for Hoseok, even though it was technically Jungkook's fault why they were like this he still couldn't help but feel annoyed about where ever he had gone wrong with Hoseok.

Hoseok was someone he never wanted to let go of, but he let go of him.

But he recalled that night, Hoseok said that they weren't supposed to do this.

Why not?