thirty nine

Hoseok grabbed Jungkook down (since he was so fucking tall) and let their lips meet.

He let go, and Jungkook rested his forehead against Hoseok's they both breathe heavily trying to regain the air thats been lost.

"And I love you too." Hoseok whispered, he put on the brightest smile making Jungkook smile in return and they both rejoin their lips.

"You have no idea how much you make me want to jump for joy whenever I see that smile." Jungkook chuckled as he took Hoseok's soft hands into his

"Don't over exaggerate." Hoseok tutted but was trying to suppress another smile, he tried to look serious. But the red tint that dusted his cheeks and the slightly pink lips told Jungkook otherwise.

Jungkook laughed and pulled Hoseok closer to him.

"Jungkook I hate to ruin the mood, but as of now just please don't tell anyone." Hoseok muttered, Jungkook titled Hoseok's head upwards by his chin.

"And as much as I hate to keep us a secret I also don't want to break my brother's heart." Jungkook replied giving a small understanding smile

Us

"So there's an 'us' now huh?" Hoseok teased, it was Jungkook's turn to blush and he just hid his face in Hoseok's hair.

"I mean if you want to." Jungkook said shyly, his words muffled by Hoseok's hair.

"Jesus, you're so gullible. Of course I want to!" Hoseok chuckled, Jungkook gave a his signature bunny smile and gave Hoseok pecks all over his face starting with his forehead.

- - -

"He's not that important, why are you doing this for him." The woman said in a distressed tone.

"He's my blood mother and I'd do anything for him. He's a better man than I am."

"All he did was cause trouble! We need to get this marriage done and over with."

"No."

"I don't want to rid those two's happiness just because I want to be happy."

"I'm sorry mother."

- - -