thirty two

- - -

"Oh shit!"

Jungkook screamed (very manly as expected from our bunny) as he gripped tightly unto the metal pole that prevented him from falling to his death. By now, you would've have probably known that they were at a carnival while Jungkook his screaming his lungs out while his other hand gripped at the pole while the other at Hoseok who was laughing in his seat at Jungkook.

As the ride slowed down Jungkook opened his eyes which were clenched shut throughout the whole ride, his breathes started to get slower as he regained his breathe from having the wind knocked out of his lungs from all that screaming he had done.

As the worker pulled up the metal his wobbly feet took him to the trashcan while he put his hand in front of his mouth before letting out his breakfast in the trashcan. Hoseok grimaced as he rubbed Jungkook's back. After the younger boy was done, he sighed as he regained his posture and with a slurred voice he said

"I'm a manly man, let's go there!" He giggled as he pointed at another drop that will likely make him vomit again

"Aish, this kid." Hoseok said smiling slightly as he held unto Jungkook

"Why don't we rest for a bit yeah?" Hoseok chuckled as he pulled them both to an empty bench, Jungkook scrunched up his face as he the lingering taste of vomit stayed in his mouth. As if reading his mind, Hoseok ran to a nearby shack and bought water. He returned moments later, not just with water but with two sticks of cloudy cotton candy, while his mouth was stretched into a wide smile

Even in this state, Jungkook's heart ached as he smiled softly at Hoseok

"Here you go, drink lots." He said handing the water bottle

"I'm so sorry hyung, this was supposed to be fun but I ruined it." Jungkook sighed as he looked down after he drank almost half of the water

"Hey, It's okay. I don't mind, though I do remember this. You know, its just like deja vú remember?" Hoseok said smiled softly, Jungkook looked up and grinned.

"I do, hyung." He said, he set his water down as Hoseok handed him the cotton candy

"Well, where do you wanna go next?" Jungkook asked after he took one large bite of the cloud

"Well since there's not one single ride thats calm, lets go to a park to calm you down." Hoseok suggested, though even Jungkook would try to refuse and say its fine they both knew that they were going with Hoseok's way.

- - -

"Jungkook-ah! You're not allowed there!" Hoseok jokingly scolded as he caught of the CEO sliding down the slide intended for little children but now for Jungkook. The younger boy was laughing his heart out, Hoseok couldn't help but take a picture.

"C'mon hyung! Let's play!" Jungkook yelled, they were lucky the park was almost empty since it was a working day. Most people were out to school or at work.

"Never would they have thought the CEO of a famous company would be playing in a kid's play area." Hoseok mumbled but let his inner child take over anyway as they ran around in the sandy area.

- - -

Hoseok panted as he tried to run faster from a Jungkook who was catching up fast

"Why wasn't I born with long legs!" Hoseok groaned as he fell on the grass as the younger successfully tagged him. Jungkook fell beside him with a breathy laugh as he stared at Hoseok

"Because you were born to be cute." Jungkook said poking the elder's nose, making Hoseok pout.

"Who are you calling cute!" Hoseok laughed as he rolled closer as playfully gave soft punches to Jungkook's chest making them both laugh. Hoseok stopped a few seconds later and shifted his gaze to Jungkook's face.

He had changed so much over the past few years, he remember the first time he met him. Jungkook was singing, and the angelic tone of his voice successfully enchanted Hoseok that he stopped to hear the whole song. From there on, he started talking to Jungkook more leading them to that night.

Where he had a choice to love Jungkook but they would face consequences or the choice to run away and save Jungkook.

Let's put this straight, Hoseok is all up for that shit that love is the way. But he couldn't bare to be with Jungkook if the results were Jungkook being more neglected than he already was.

Hoseok's eyes lowered, down, down, down to Jungkook's lips.

His heart ached.

He was engaged.

He wasn't supposed to lead on Jungkook.

But as he loved Jimin the friendly way, he wanted Jungkook's arms to hold him. Not Jimin.

As if Jungkook had enough he took Hoseok closer and closed his eyes as they inched closer.

And the moment was finally here, where they both kiss. Hoseok's eyes close as he loses himself in the kiss, Jungkook wrapped his hands around Hoseok's waist.

A few more moments of a dreamy state as they return to reality, Jungkook leaned his forehead against Hoseok's and his voice ghosted over the elder's lips.

"Mine."

- - -