fourty

"Hello, is this Park Jimin?" An unknown voice filled Jimin's ears, Hoseok looked up from his carbonara and stared at Jimin questioningly. Jimin put down his fork and wiped excess sauce from the sides of his lips with his napkin.

"Yes, who is this?"

"Sir, your brother Park Jungkook has been found unconscious in his home. He is currently under the care of Seoul Hospital-" Jimin abruptly stood up his eyes widening and took Hoseok's hand

"We'll be there shortly."

- - -

Jungkook woke up drenched in sweat, he sat up as breathed in and out heavily. He felt anxiety rise in heart as he struggled to let air in. Desperately choking for air he grabbed his phone as he stumbled through the door, his hands typing the number of the nearest hospital.

"Hello this Seoul Hospital, whats your emergency?" A firm voice answered

"I cannot breathe properly." Jungkook said stuttering, gasping for air as he gripped the edge of shirt.

"Whats your address sir, we need you to stay on the line." The voice ordered and Jungkook gave his address trying not to pass out.

- - -

"What room is Park Jungkook in?" Jimin said, the girl nodded and began typing something into the computer.

"Room 457 sir, on the fourth floor." The girl said, Jimin nodded and took Hoseok with him as they went into the elevator. Hoseok still confused and terribly worried looked at Jimin for an explanation.

"Whats happened to Jungkook?" He asked grabbing Jimin's hand which was very cold

"This happened earlier than expected." Jimin said still shaky, Hoseok knew now was not the rime. He just had to be here for Jimin, he knew Jungkook was currently in grave danger his life on the line.

But he had to stay strong for Jimin who was very pale and obviously very scared. His questions could wait.

Jungkook please stay strong.