ten

The party had officially started and music were playing even more louder as the people danced and laughs filled the room. Women in gowns and men in suits danced gracefully across the huge dance floor while waiters circled around with a tray of red wine.

People were enjoying the night, after all, one of the most powerful business man was engaged. But one certain wasn't enjoying it all, and it was Jeon Jungkook. They all sat down on a table. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and a couple of other men which Jungkook didn't recognize. He was supposed to be talking but he couldn't seem to move feom his seat, most of all staring at Hoseok.

How could he act as if he didn't know Jungkook?

The younger was hurt by this, but maybe acting as if they don't know each other is what Hoseok wants. The past doesn't even matter now, Hoseok was getting engaged.

Engaged to Jungkook's brother.

"Hey Jungkook." Jimin called out making Jungkook return to earth as he snapped out of his thoughts.

"You seem out of the zone, why don't you introduce yourself to these two gentlemen?" Jimin asked as he smiled encouragingly, turns out, the extra two people with them were very important people. Jungkook recognized them from a party he had went to a few months back.

Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook pleasure to meet you." Jungkook sad formally as he stood and they shook hands over the table.

"I'm Oh Sehun and this is my business partner Byun Baekhyun." Sehun said as he smiled shaking their hands firmly.

Talking to the other two boys wasn't that bad and boring as Jungkook expected, most business talks were very boring and about how long the other partner had been waiting for them to be partners. But these two boys held a very light conversation, as if they weren't talking about business at all.

Jungkook really wanted to concentrate on the conversation but half of his mind was going back to Hoseok who was giggling under Jimin's compliments. He couldn't stop the aching feeling that burned his heart, but it looked wrong.

Hoseok, his eyes. Didn't have that familiar gleam in his eyes, his smile wasn't as wide. Jungkook frowned as he noticed this, maybe his mind was just playing tricks but it was true.

Somethings wrong.