sixteen

Currently, as of midnight, Jungkook had random girl grinding down his area while they both 'danced' to the music.

Hoseok sat alone at the table while Jimin had gone out earlier to call back his business partner. He did not like to admit this but, he hated the girl that was grinding on Jungkook even though he had no right to feel jealous.

He was very annoyed at Jungkook and the random blonde for no reason as he crossed his arms over chest looking very grumpy.

Hoseok hated the fact that he was getting jealous since he was the one who broke Jungkook and he's not allowing the younger to fix himself.

He was supposed to move on with Jimin, to be happy. When Hoseok had finally recovered thats when fate decides to break him again and make things harder for him to forget Jungkook.

There are times when he wished he just went against the rules and be with Jungkook but its for the younger's best. He would never let himself be happy with Jungkook if he still knew that there was still danger if they got together.

He keeps on convincing himself that this is for Jungkook's best when in reality he's breaking them both and we're not fixing anyone here.

"Oh that was fun." Jungkook said laughing as he winked at the girl who was giggled and waved.

He landed on his seat obviously drunk he as he kept on slurring words which wasn't making any sense to Hoseok. The elder sighed as he stood up and folded the extra hoodie he brought in case he got cold which now serves as Jungkook's temporary pillow.

He laid Jungkook down slowly his head landing on the makeshift pillow.

"Hoseok." The younger mumbled as he opened his eyes a bit, the called boy rose his eyebrows as a sign that he was listening to whatever the younger was about to say.

"I hate you."

Hoseok looked up in surprise to see Jungkook half awake looking at him. His words were quite slurred since he was drunk

"I hate the fact that you can break me so easily yet you can also make me feel like I'm the happiest man alive."

"I also hate the fact that I love my brother's fiancé. I have to live my whole life not knowing why I wasn't worthy of you, I love you Hoseok! Why can't you just love me back." Jungkook cried out as he looked down as tears rolled down his flushed cheeks while his whole body shook, they were inside the booth so the walls blocked out the loud music but the huge glass door allowed them to see what was outside but they can't be seen from the outside.

"I just want you to myself, but why does Jimin have to get to you? I was there first wasn't I?"

"I love you." Jungkook whispered as his sobs lowered down to small cries eventually as he fell asleep.

"I'm sorry..."