nine

A wave of new strong emotions hit Jungkook all at once.

He was happy, jealous and shocked all in one. For the person in front of him seemed so unreal, three years of waiting and finally he was in the same space in the person he was oh so in love with.

Jung Hoseok was in front of him, he was finally here and Jungkook felt a strong urge to take the boy into his arms and kiss him. Just like they did three years ago, those lips. It had been so long, Jungkook was craving for the sweet touch and voice of Hoseok to calm him down.

But

The arm circled around Hoseok's waist refrained him from doing what he wanted to do to Hoseok. Jealousy burned through his veins as Jimin, his older brother had his arm around Hoseok's waist. Jungkook had always been possessive of Hoseok even though they weren't together, he wanted Hoseok to himself.

But Hoseok had seemed contented with Jimin, of course he wanted Hoseok to find happiness with another person. Seeing the boy happy hurt less, but with his brother?

It ached so much, Jungkook just wanted to take Hoeok somewhere far away.

Hoseok's smiling face completely masked the emotions shown on his face earlier.

"Hi, Jung Hoseok nice to meet you." Hoseok smiled holding his hand out, Jungkook 's stare at Hoseok was cut off as his eyes trailed from Hoseok to his hand which was outstretched waiting for Jungkook to shake it.

Hoseok acted as if he didn't know Jungkook and Jungkook did not like it one bit.