fourty-six

chapter song 'you are my sunshine - moira'

bedside table

Jimin woke up startled from his 'dream'.

He looked at the opened packets of the snacks and some of the half way eaten snacks as a heavy feeling crushed his heart.

you're gone

He averted his eyes from the plastic to the spot where Hoseok used to be, the horrible feeling tearing his soul apart. A strangled sob came out of his mouth as tears ran rapidly down his face, he gripped the soil where Hoseok used to sit. Pounded at it, yelling at the skies to bring his soul mate back.

But to no avail.

As cliché at it may sound, rain drops started to fall from the skies as if Hoseok sensed his pain.

bedside table

Jimin sat, drenched in the rain the thunder silencing his cries. He played with the wet grass beside him.

Where did my sunshine go?

Jimin fell deep into thought about how he's going to tell Jungkook about this, he knew Jungkook was going to take it very hard. I mean, who wouldn't if they had heart cancer and woke up and found out their lover died. It was for a good cause, but Jungkook was going to take this very hard.

Imagine, losing your partner so early in your relationship. Jimin didn't even have to imagine, he loved Hoseok and he wasn't taking it so well how much more for Jungkook?

What they had for each other, was true love.

It would hurt for Jungkook to wake up and find Hoseok gone, just poof. He was gone forever, they didn't even get to say goodbye.

Little did he know.

- - -

Jungkook stirred uncomfortably around the bench as the harsh cold wind froze him to death.

Wait what, where am I?

Jungkook sat up and looked around. He was somewhere isolated, it was currently night time as it was very dark. The only thing that gave light was the lamp that was near the bench that illuminated the whole street.

It was completely deserted, he frowned in confusion. The wind sent things like plastic tumbling over.

This is familiar.

He looked around as he slowly stood up, and suddenly a warm feeling engulfed him as a realization hit him.

This was where I met Hoseok.

He looked around for any signs of said boy, but he was no where to be found. He sat back down wondering where he could go, suddenly he was engulfed in bright light and in a flash he landed on a soft cushion. He looked down to see he was on a red sofa, he was in a booth.

The restaurant near the park.

This time the fast food chain was full of life as red neon signs lit up the room. It was exactly the same as it was before, lively chatter filled the restaurant, waitresses going about in their roller skates and short skirts.

Jungkook awkwardly sat by himself.

What is happening?

He was broken by his thought when the door opened.

There was Hoseok smiling, he was dressed in a black shirt paired with some skinny jeans that hugged his legs just perfectly. He had a leather jacket on and a choker circled his neck, he seemed like he was looking for someone while Jungkook was shocked in his seat.

Beautiful.

Once his eyes landed on Jungkook he smiled even wider and started to make his way towards him.

"Hey Kookie, you got here earlier than I did." Hoseok said as he took of his jacket and took his seat across from Jungkook

"Its kinda hard teleporting from place to place, it took me ten tries to get here." Hoseok chuckled as Jungkook just stared at him in confusion

"You must be confused, well now you're having your heart surgery." Hoseok explained Jungkook widened his eyes in shock

"What do you mean 'I'm having my heart surgery'." Jungkook said furrowing his brows looking down to see him in perfect condition

"Well, you had heart cancer. About a few days ago or so, you went into coma and when the doctors did a test on you they found out that from months ago a disease started to spread from your heart." Hoseok explained his eyes started to get glossy

How am I going to tell him

Jungkook nodded and went over to sit beside Hoseok,

"So this is a dream?"

"Yes it is, kind of a lucid dream." Hoseok chuckled

"Then why are you here?"

"Can't I be here?"

"N-no that wasn't I was saying, I meant-" Jungkook was cut off with Hoseok chuckling and he placed his hand over Jungkook's

"I'm going to tell you something important, in a few seconds when I say go we run. No questions." Hoseok said with a mischievous grin on his face, Jungkook who was confused as a lost puppy nodded.

"Go."

They stood up and ran out of the door catching the attention of the woman at the cashier who made an attempt at catching them.

"Hey! You forgot to pay!" The lady yelled, Hoseok's hand found a way to Jungkook's as he looked back at the taller boy to flash his sunshine smile, instinctively Jungkook smiled back.

Hoseok suddenly stopped giving the lady a chance to grab at them, Jungkook's heart pumped faster as the lady neared them every second.

Before her hands could grab at Jungkook's tank top they were engulfed by a bright light.

- -

Then suddenly, they were place on top of a red checkered cloth commonly used for picnics. Fresh sunflowers surrounded them, Jungkook looked to his right to find Hoseok sipping on some orange juice.

"Woah! How did you do that!" Jungkook exclaimed as he laughed, he looked down to see he was dressed in some normal clothing but completely different from the last time.

"Magic." Hoseok said simply, he stood up and held his hand out for Jungkook to take.

"I have something to tell you, my times running out." Hoseok said his face suddenly becoming serious, it scared Jungkook.

There was a clear path around the block of sunflowers, hand in hand, Jungkook and Hoseok walked through it.

"Theres some thing I didn't tell you Kook." Hoseok started, as he stopped making Jungkook look down on him. Hoseok was looking at the sun set.

"That I was the one who replaced your heart with mine, Jimin wanted to at first. But I wasn't going to let him give up his life just to see us both happy. I love you both way too much to lose one of you." Hoseok said slowly facing Jungkook who was shocked.

Hoseok took Jungkook's hand and gave a warm smile

"Jungkook, please live a healthy and happy life. Find someone else who will make you happy, I love you and I want to see you smile. If not for anyone, please do this for me." Hoseok pleaded, Jungkook just took him in his arms

"I love you Hoseok."

He felt Hoseok slowly fade away from him, he furrowed his brows as an unknown force pulled Hoseok away from him.

Hoseok had a sad smile on his face as the bright light slowly engulfed his body.

He uttered his last few words as the bright light finally took him away.

I love you too.

- - -

After this will be the last chap guys )):