eleven

The party had ended a bit after midnight and by then Jungkook was stumbling through the huge golden doors of the place as he slowly walked down the steps trying to keep his composure since he knew that if the cameras caught him drunk he will be all over the papers with a bad reputation.

He drunk Hoseok away with wine, but no matter how much he tried to make his mind stray away from Hoseok he kept on coming back to the thought of Hoseok. The whole time gazes were met instantly Hoseok would look away looking down or back at Jimin with a guilty look.

This made Jungkook know that Hoseok hadn't forgotten about their relationship and that made him somehow a bit happy, but sadness punched as he realized they weren't even in one.

"Hey, why don't you crash at my place. You don't look like you're ready to drive." Jimin whispered as they all walked down the steps the cameras flashed everywhere

"What do you mean? I'm fine." Jungkook slurred a bit, Jimin sighed and decided on Jungkook going hone with him and Hoseok.

"Harry please drive Jungkook's car home." Jimin said to his driver who instantly nodded as he caught the keys thrown by Jimin

"Baby is it okay for you to sit at the back while Jungkook sits at front?" Jimin asked as he looked at Hoseok who instantly nodded. He helped by opening the door, Jungkook was too drunk too even move so Jimin helped the boy enter his car. Hoseok grabbed the seatbelt and put it over Jungkook.

"Thanks babe." Jimin said smiling as he pecked on the lips.

"No problem." Hoseok grinned a bit as he went in at the back, Jimin closed the door for him.

Minutes into the drive, Jungkook's light snores were heard which signaled that he was sleeping peacefully which left Hoseok and Jimin to talk.

"I'm sorry if he didn't talk as much. He's usually talkative but I don't know what happened." Jimin confessed, Hoseok went rigid as he heard this because he exactly knew why Jungkook had been acting strange.

"Its okay, its just probably just his work sweety." Hoseok said smiling gently at his fiancé through the mirror, Jimin sighed and nodded

"Yeah probably, the whole week he had been so jumpy." Jimin said, Hoseok just nodded and looked at Jungkook who was sleeping, he looked so peaceful and different. So different than his baby face three years ago.

Keeping a secret from Jimin wouldn't hurt, just for this once.