Diary entry 4

May 5, 2018

Dear Diary,

Oh, you won't believe the giggle-worthy twist my office life has taken lately! It's like a rom-com unfolding before my eyes, and I can't help but embrace it with open arms. So, here's the deal: my undercover crush on Taehyung is not so undercover anymore. Yep, my poker face skills need some serious work!

Picture this – there I was, trying to be all cool, calm, and collected as I worked my coding magic. And guess who decides to waltz into the scene with his charming aura? You got it, the one and only Taehyung! My heart went on an adrenaline-fueled rollercoaster, and my cheeks lit up like Christmas lights.

But, hold on! Here's where the fun kicks in. Little did I know that my colleagues had formed a secret Taekook detective squad. They must have noticed my tomato-red face and jittery vibes, 'cause they started exchanging these sly smiles and giving me the conspiratorial eyebrow wiggles.

Before I knew it, I was in the spotlight of their teasing extravaganza. Oh, the subtle hints and playful jabs they threw my way! "Jungkook and Taehyung sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," they sang, and I swear I almost choked on my coffee. And if that wasn't enough, they'd give me that knowing wink whenever I had to team up with Mr. Charming for a project. My secret was out, and I was officially caught in their web of hilarity.

But guess what? It's not all embarrassment and red faces. These teasing moments brought us even closer, like we were part of some undercover matchmaking mission. Who knew a secret crush could be such a team-building exercise?

Honestly, I don't mind being the star of their little rom-com production. Their playful teasing created this cozy space where I could unleash my inner giggly schoolgirl without any judgment. It's like my own cheering squad, rooting for me to embrace my goofy crush and find joy in the little things.

And, let me tell you, Diary, it worked wonders! Every time Taehyung struts into the office now, my heart tap-dances with excitement, and my smile could outshine a supernova. I'm riding on this fluffy cloud of happiness, and it's all thanks to my quirky office family.

So, Diary, here's to secret crushes and not-so-secret teasing. I'm keeping this rom-com vibe alive and savoring every moment. Who knows, maybe one day I'll have the courage to spill the beans to Taehyung, but for now, I'm content being the giggly undercover lover boy.

With love and laughter,

Jungkook

___________

Haven't we taekookers also formed a 'Taekook Detective squad'? Lmao.... I am loving this Jungkook!!

Votes!!

Comments!!

Appreciation?!