Diary entry 29

April 28, 2019

Hey there, my beloved diary!

It's been a while since I last wrote to you, but you know how it is when Taehyung's around. He makes my heart race, and I lose track of time. Right now, he's gone to meet his dad, who's been missing him. Can you believe it? Taehyung is so lovable that even his dad can't bear to be away from him for long!

It's Sunday, and I find myself all alone at home. Part of me wanted to go with Taehyung, but I thought it would be best to give them some father-son time. Plus, I admit, I'm a little lovesick. Is that even a thing? I guess it is now! I miss Taehyung's infectious laughter and his warmth next to me.

Three weeks have passed since our wedding, and I can't wait for our first-month anniversary. I'm so excited, but I still don't know what we're going to do to celebrate. Maybe we'll go on a cute date somewhere or simply snuggle up and watch a movie at home. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be wonderful because every moment with Taehyung is pure magic.

Oh, speaking of the anniversary, I've decided to surprise him with a gift. Taehyung's smile brightens up my whole world, and I can't resist bringing that joy to his beautiful face. I'll have to think of something special that matches his personality.

You know, Taehyung is such a unique and quirky person. He's totally childish when it comes to ice creams and soft toys. I mean, he can't resist either of them! And amusement parks are his ideal date spots, which is why we've visited so many of them together. His happiness is contagious; he jumps around like a kid when he's overjoyed and pouts cutely when he's sad.

Ah, and those puppy eyes! They're my ultimate weakness. Taehyung can make me do anything with just one look from those adorable puppy eyes. I think even Yeontan knows how whipped I am for Taehyung. Speaking of whom, Yeontan is sitting beside me, giving me the cutest side-eye as I write. I swear this little furball can read my mind!

Taehyung has truly become the center of my life. Everything revolves around him, and I wouldn't have it any other way. He's brought so much joy and contentment to my life, and I can't wait to explore even more beautiful moments with him.

Well, I should probably stop here before I start writing a novel about Taehyung. But hey, that wouldn't be a bad idea, right? He's my inspiration, my joy, my everything.

Till next time, dear diary!

With all my love,

Jungkook