Diary entry 25

January 23, 2019

Hey there, my amazing companion, my dear diary!

I hope you haven't missed me too much in the past week. It's been an exhilarating and nerve-wracking time, but I had to keep my little secret, you see. I went to buy a ring for Taehyung, my surprise gift for our wedding. And oh, what a shopping trip it was!

I wanted nothing but the best for someone as wonderful as Kim Taehyung. He deserves all the love and happiness in the world, and the most amazing things this universe can offer and I hope this ring will convey even a fraction of the immense love I feel for him. Just one more week, and Taehyung will be mine, forever in every way. I still can't believe how lucky I am to have him as my partner, and soon, as my husband.

The mere thought of our wedding makes my heart race with excitement. I've been imagining our lives together, from waking up every morning with Taehyung by my side to sharing stolen kisses, and starting the day with the most beautiful moments to ending it with the most intimate love makings where I will show him how much i love him everyday by worshipping his beautiful body and loving his precious soul.

I'm eagerly waiting for that day, and the anticipation has been both thrilling and agonizingly slow.

I did manage to find the perfect ring for Taehyung. It may not be the most expensive or grandest, but it's adorned with a small, exquisite diamond that shines just like Taehyung's eyes when he smiles. The ring is not that expensive but I'm sure he'll love it, just as he loves me with all my flaws and imperfections.

The days are passing at a snail's pace, and I wish I could fast forward to the moment where I'll be standing at the aisle in the church, waiting for Taehyung to walk towards me, our hands shaking with excitement and love.

Oh, I have to go now. Taehyung is calling me, and I don't want to keep him waiting. I promise I'll be back soon to share more of my thoughts and feelings with you. Please don't be sad, diary. You should know that you are the keeper of my heart's deepest desires, the one who knows all my dreams and fears, even the ones I keep from Taehyung.

Until next time, my confidant.

With love and excitement,

Jungkook