Diary entry 56

October 30, 2019

Dear Diary,

We're finally back in Seoul after our magical trip to Daegu, and I can't put into words how amazing it has been. Every moment spent with Taehyung felt like a fairytale, filled with love and enchantment. I'm so grateful to have ticked off everything from Taehyung's bucket list, including the unforgettable bungee jumping experience.

Yesterday, before heading back to Seoul, I took Taehyung for bungee jumping, but little did I know it would turn into such a dramatic moment. Taehyung got scared at the top and said he regretted putting bungee jumping on his bucket list. He denied jumping saying what if the ropes break? He even said i am so cruel for laughing at him but what could i do?

He looked so cute!

But with a little encouragement and a lot of laughter, we jumped together. Taehyung clung onto me and screamed at the top of his lungs, while I laughed like crazy. The free fall was exhilarating, and having Taehyung by my side made it even more exciting.

There's still one more wish left - Taehyung wants to make a scrapbook of memories. I fear I may not have much time to fulfill that wish as I need to get admitted to the hospital soon. The medicine is failing to conceal my pain, and my chest feels heavy with worry and the disease. I can't delay it any longer, even if I want to.

The doctors haven't found a donor yet, and I'm a bit disappointed that I allowed myself to hope. I should have known that fate had other plans. But anyways.... Disappointment changes nothing so let's not talk about it.

The weather in Seoul has turned romantic, Diary, with cloudy skies and a soft breeze. I wonder if it'll rain.

Taehyung is busy giving Yeontan a bath, Our baby has been nagging him for it. The sight warms my heart, knowing how much Taehyung loves our furry companion.

But amid all the joy, I know the time has come for me to tell Taehyung about my disease. I don't know how to break the news to him; the words elude me. I'm scared of his reaction, and the thought of him being heartbroken and crying tears at the news is killing my soul from inside.

How can I bear to break all my promises to him at once? I promised to always stay by his side, protect him, and keep him safe from pain. How do I shatter all those promises?

I try my best not to cry, but it feels like my tears are always on the brink, as if I'm about to shatter into a million pieces. The past week has been a dream, and I wish I could get trapped in that blissful time with Taehyung and never come back to reality.

Ah! I must stop writing now before I end up crying. I am tired of tearing up again and again. It's getting harder to hide the pain now but I encourage myself saying just a little more.

Just a little more!

Yeah.... that's what i am left with.

Oh wow!! It has started raining finally, I'll see you later Diary. I am greedy to spend one more day with my husband happily before I tell him everything. I hope the rain washes away my worries, even if only for a moment.

With a heavy heart,

Jungkook